PDA

View Full Version : For Ray Zee - Stonehenge

Boris
07-09-2003, 10:04 PM
Does Stonehenge Depict Female Genitalia??

TORONTO (Reuters) - Stonehenge is a massive fertility symbol, according to Canadian researchers who believe they have finally cracked the mystery of the ancient monument in southern England.

In the arrangement of the stones, the researchers say they have spotted the original design: female genitalia.

The theory is laid out in a paper entitled "Stonehenge: a view from medicine" in the July issue of Britain's Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.

"To the builders of the henge, the most critical events in life were birth and death," Anthony Perks, a retired professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of British Columbia, wrote in the paper.

He noted there was no evidence of tombs built by the original builders.

"Of birth, we could expect little evidence. However, evidence may be there but so large as to be overlooked."

Viewed from above, Perks suggests Stonehenge's inner bluestone circle represents the labia minora and the giant outer sarsen stone circle is the labia majora. The altar stone is the clitoris and the open center is the birth canal.

"Could the outer avenue of Stonehenge...represent the way by which new life entered?" the article wondered, adding that when comparing "the layout of the henge with the anatomy of the human vulva. There is a distinct similarity."

Ray Zee
07-09-2003, 11:32 PM
hogwash. i would rahter believe it was the space aliens that put it there. how the heck does he know who the builders were and what they thought. besides did you ever run into someone that was a professor of obstetrics and gynecology that wasnt a fruitcake. but next time i fly over it i will look closely. also it is at crystal lakes boris.