PDA

View Full Version : Will it be sexy?

goofball
12-03-2005, 08:25 PM
Party Poker 10/20 full table. I open in the CO with Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif Totally unknown BB 3bets, I call, we're heads up.

Flop is Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif

He bets, I raise, he calls.

Turn is a 4/images/graemlins/club.gif

He checks, I bet, he raises, I 3bet, he caps, I call.

River is an A/images/graemlins/heart.gif

He checks, and I do what.

12-03-2005, 08:41 PM
MMM....Looks like KK to me.

Tex

12-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Seems like the guy got a bit too frisky on the turn with his KK. Gotta value bet the river. Tough to fold to a river check-raise, but if there was ever a time to do it, this is it.

CardSharpCook
12-03-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
MMM....Looks like KK to me.

Tex

[/ QUOTE ]

me454555
12-03-2005, 09:56 PM
I don't see you getting sexied on this hand, its just not a line for him to take after he caps the turn. What hand would he sexy you with? If he pushed AQ too hard hes not checking the river, if he's flopped a set he doesn't check here either. This feels like he's resigned himself to check calling here so the only question is whether you've got a better hand than him. In this case I think he check calls w/hands like KQ, KK, QT. I doubt he plays KJ like this either so you have a CLEAR valuebet

goofball
12-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Good reads boys. He had KK, I did end up betting but after pausing for several seconds (an eternity while 8tabling /images/graemlins/tongue.gif).