PDA

View Full Version : Girls that smoke

12-03-2005, 05:34 PM
Has anyone had problems getting with girls that smoke weed (chronically)? If I'm around a chick that's drunk, it's usually a sure thing, but girls that blaze is a different story with me. My ex-girl loved to blaze but it felt like she would rather smoke a blunt than let me hit. I've heard weed kills a guy's sex drive, is the same true for the ladies?

InchoateHand
12-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Sounds like its just you. Seriously.

12-03-2005, 05:36 PM
Knew that was coming. Thanks for the advice!

12-03-2005, 05:38 PM
I prefer girls that smoke pole.

wacki
12-03-2005, 05:42 PM
I knew a girl that could only have sex when she was high. She smoked weed every day.

"some have jobs, some sell yay, Some smoke weed and [censored] all day"

InchoateHand
12-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Doesn't matter if you knew if it was coming or not---I was serious. When I used to associate with stoner losers, they all put out, and put out frequently, and seemed to enjoy themselves.

Seriously, sounds like its you.

chuddo
12-03-2005, 05:45 PM
"girls that smoke...like to poke"

tinga81
12-03-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I knew a girl that could only have sex when she was high. She smoked weed every day.

"some have jobs, some sell yay, others just smoke and [censored] all day "

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

I heard weed was an aphrodesiac (sp) for women .. It's worked for me in the past, anyway. I <3 girls that smoke pot.

12-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Then how come my success rate is so much higher if a girl is drunk? Does her vision become that impaired? I'm not saying I've never got with a girl that was stoned. As a matter of fact, more than 75% of my lifetime hookups have happened when the girl was stoned, drunk, or a combo of both. I'm talking about girls that smoke a lot of weed. They always seem too lazy and would rather smoke another blunt and watch a movie than hook up. Virtually every serious girlfriend I've had smoked on a frequent basis. I think the fact that they know I love to smoke has a lot to do with the problem too. I should focus more on hittin' the chick than hittin' the spliff...

craig r
12-03-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

"some have jobs, some sell yay, others just smoke and [censored] all day "

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

I heard weed was an aphrodesiac (sp) for women .. It's worked for me in the past, anyway. I <3 girls that smoke pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would it be an anti-aphrodesiac for guys? I have trouble down there when stoned.

craig

NorCalJosh
12-03-2005, 06:17 PM
i cant speak on a general basis, but the current girl im seeing smokes 1-2 times a day, and has a sex drive that wears me out.

peachy
12-03-2005, 06:31 PM
most girls that smoke wanna f like rabbits when they are high...its a different feeling and in some cases they are more sensitive to touch in certain places thus making the sex feel better - but im sure there are exceptions to this

TheBlueMonster
12-03-2005, 06:58 PM
girls get hornier when they're drunk because there's an increased blood flow to the nether regions.

Paluka
12-03-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Then how come my success rate is so much higher if a girl is drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it is easier to daterape a drunk girl.

12-03-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you know? Sounds like you're speaking from personal experience...

housenuts
12-03-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if she smokes she pokes.

dblgutshot
12-03-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lame response.

diebitter
12-04-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if she smokes she pokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've found that after the poke, she smokes. I think it's the friction.

ohnonotthat
12-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Actual trouble performing ?

- Or does a nice high simply make you not want to be bothered ?

wdeadwyler
12-04-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As a matter of fact, more than 75% of my lifetime hookups have happened when the girl was stoned, drunk, or a combo of both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you are a sleazeball.

tonypaladino
12-04-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As a matter of fact, more than 75% of my lifetime hookups have happened when the girl was stoned, drunk, or a combo of both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you are a [b]normal college graduate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Morbo
12-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Having sex on weed is totally awesome. It's a little difficult getting it up but once it's done it feels so much better. I last forever and the orgasm is out of this world.

OtisTheMarsupial
12-05-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've heard weed kills a guy's sex drive, is the same true for the ladies?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, yeah, the main biological origin of horniness is the same for men and women - testosterone. So, yeah, pot will decrease women's sex drive.

(Not to say there aren't psychological origins and other bio origins, too. Most women need a certain level of body confidence and some need to trust their partners... and so on...)

And, here's a little grammar lesson. When you're describing a person, you say "who" rather than "that" like this:
Girls who smoke weed may have lower sex drives than girls who don't.

Mason Hellmuth
12-05-2005, 01:56 AM
Dear Otis,

Is there any subject on which you don't think you're OOT's foremost expert?

Sincerely,
Mason Hellmuth

shant
12-05-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AWESOME response.

[/ QUOTE ]