PDA

View Full Version : 25 hands preflop with Inthacup. Yippeee.

Inthacup
07-09-2003, 11:20 AM
Pretty good 3 6 game. Some hands involve 5+ limpers, but on several occasions it gets folded to LP.

Hand 1: 2 LP limpers to me on the button, I limp with Q /forums/images/icons/spade.gif 10 /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif

Hand 6: UTG+2 open limps, I raise from B2 with A /forums/images/icons/heart.gif 7 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif .

Hand 8: UTG+1 limps, I raise with K /forums/images/icons/club.gif Q /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif

Hand 10: I have A /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif 8 /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif UTG and limp.

Hand 14: 3 limpers to me in the CO, I limp with A /forums/images/icons/heart.gif 3 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

Hand 22: 2 limpers, I complete in the SB with K /forums/images/icons/heart.gif 3 /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

Hand 25: Folded to me 3 off the button w/ a poster in the CO, I raise with Q /forums/images/icons/spade.gif J /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif

I think some of these are worth discussion, mainly becaue they're wrong, but whatever.

MaxPower
07-09-2003, 11:27 AM
Hand 6 - It would depend what kind of player UTG+2 is and whether your raise will get it heads-up.

Hand 8 - You don't say what position you are in.

Inthacup
07-09-2003, 11:32 AM
Hand 6: There was good chance that it would either be heads up or 3-way with the BB defending.

Hand 8: I was next to act in UTG+2.

Munga30
07-09-2003, 02:20 PM
Hand 1: 2 LP limpers to me on the button, I limp with Q10o

The hand is not so good, and limping is not so good. If you have to play, raise.

Hand 6: UTG+2 open limps, I raise from B2 with A7s

A little too little hand unless you know this guy to be way loose preflop and way tight post-flop and the rest will clear out of your way or such raises induce slews of cold calls and you'll get 7 way action for 2 bets. Even the latter situation is not so appealing.

Hand 8: UTG+1 limps, I raise with KQo

No real problem with this when done in good spots.

Hand 10: I have A8 UTG and limp.

Near mandatory in the game you specify.

Hand 14: 3 limpers to me in the CO, I limp with A3

If button and blinds are the passive type, sure.

Hand 22: 2 limpers, I complete in the SB with K3

Borderline. I'd prefer at least one more limper.

Hand 25: Folded to me 3 off the button w/ a poster in the CO, I raise with QJ

Extra dead money should affect your limping standards, not your raising standards. Would you open raise in this spot w/o the extra blind? I tend not to.

bernie
07-09-2003, 06:24 PM
"Hand 14: 3 limpers to me in the CO, I limp with A 3 "

this hand you could raise with here. optional though.

one thing is you can post many more hands. even the ones that you folded. this can actually give us a table texture.

for instance, when dynasty first did this, you could see where a guy was getting overaggressive. then dyno did an isolation move on him. but without seeing some of the previous hands, his reraise on that hand wouldve looked a little suspicious and questionable. just something to think about

b

Inthacup
07-09-2003, 07:11 PM
Thanks Bernie. Will do.