PDA

View Full Version : A9 blind battle

pauliewalnuts
12-03-2005, 01:25 PM
This hand is a little similar to Private Joker's hand but I wanted to post it anyway.

This had been a very good full table up until about 30 hands ago. It broke quickly and everyone left except button(60/3.5/.5), who was the worst player at the table. I figured I'd have to be a fool to leave, even thought I've never played HU and apparently suck at SH, as I dropped $200 in 3500 hands of 1/2 6max last month against the worst players in the world. So, we play a few hands HU and he took me for about 14BB before BB in this hand sit down. This is his first hand, but his name looks familiar and I think he is a bad player. Not sure if he LAG or passive though. My plan was to bet/fold the river, but I couldnt do it. Seemed like it couldve been one last bluff with a missed draw, which is why I probably shouldve check/called.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (3 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666"></font> Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, Button calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, Button calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls.

River: (10.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 14.50 BB