PDA

View Full Version : What's BonusWhores rakeback site?

Larimani
12-03-2005, 06:07 AM
I used to have a rakeback deal with Jek187 from bonuswhore.com, but can't remember the URL of their rakeback site... anyone?

JRussell
12-03-2005, 01:32 PM
It's RakeReturns.com

Larimani
12-03-2005, 03:20 PM
that's the one. thanks.

P.S.: Anyone who used to have them as a rakeback affiliate for PartyPoker before they stopped the trackers managed to get their rakeback deal re-instated after party re-allowed trackers?

craig r
12-03-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that's the one. thanks.

P.S.: Anyone who used to have them as a rakeback affiliate for PartyPoker before they stopped the trackers managed to get their rakeback deal re-instated after party re-allowed trackers?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure everybody is going to come out of the woodworks to tell you the answer to that question. Why don't you email them and ask them?

craig

Pokeraddict
12-03-2005, 08:26 PM
I seriously doubt anyone got rakeback again through them, I would be 99.9%+ sure. I think the only two rooms they still support for their existing customers (they stopped taking signups 8 months ago) are Poker Plex and UB.

Larimani
12-04-2005, 04:52 AM
Hi XXXXX,

I'd like to resume rakeback at Party, but they say it's not allowed, and while we may not like the rules, we do try to play by them. Sorry.

Jason

bpb
12-04-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi XXXXX,

I'd like to resume rakeback at Party, but they say it's not allowed, and while we may not like the rules, we do try to play by them. Sorry.

Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

I sincerely hope that Jek is donating the money that he gets from the old rakereturns Party accounts to chartiy.