PDA

View Full Version : Europoker Promotion - Beware

Sand
12-03-2005, 04:12 AM
Greetings,

Today PokerListings sent out an email promoting a new room - a PR skin named Europoker where the first 1000 deposits would be entered into a drawing for a very nice car.

As it turns out this promo is only available to residents of Spain, Russia, and Poland. The site (anywhere in their terms and conditions) nor PokerListings happen to make mention of this.

Both should be ashamed for using such a dishonest tactic to reel in customers and affiliate signups. Caveat Emptor.

I will certainly never use either of those two sites again.

Take care.

TheHip41
12-03-2005, 06:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Greetings,

Today PokerListings sent out an email promoting a new room - a PR skin named Europoker where the first 1000 deposits would be entered into a drawing for a very nice car.

As it turns out this promo is only available to residents of Spain, Russia, and Poland. The site (anywhere in their terms and conditions) nor PokerListings happen to make mention of this.

Both should be ashamed for using such a dishonest tactic to reel in customers and affiliate signups. Caveat Emptor.

Take care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shame on them because you didn't read the T&C /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sand
12-03-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Greetings,

Take care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shame on them because you didn't read the T&C /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Evidently they removed the wordage with those restrictions a few days ago (the restrictions I have confirmed are in effect). I found out the restrictions elsewhere.

I *always* read the T&Cs.

This is dishonesty, plain and simple.