PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Poker

Drunk Bob
07-09-2003, 04:07 AM
Pacific does not want too pay off the$1169.00 THEY OWE ME. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

yct
07-09-2003, 04:09 AM
ummm... is there a reason why

dux
07-09-2003, 04:25 AM
Nah, probably not. If there was a reason they didn't give him the grand and a bit they owed him, he would have mentioned it...wouldn't he?

Drunk Bob, one chance to avoid getting the flaming you seemingly deserve; why won't they pay you?

RockLobster
07-09-2003, 07:40 PM
Well that's JUST MEAN. I would refuse to play there if I were you.

Did they happen to tell you why they won't pay you? Your post might get a better response if you could maybe, I don't know, include some details?

punkass
07-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Did they "take" it from the high limit Hold em tables? They "stole" it when your 4-outer didn't come out on the river, like it always does, right?

Happens to me all the time. Hell, Paradise and Pokerstars both owe me like 2 grand each.

richie
07-10-2003, 12:49 AM
Great post Bob, and also highly informative. I have decided to boycott Pacific Poker until they pay you that money. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif 2+2 er's, let's unite in the name of DRUNKBOB. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

lefty rosen
07-10-2003, 01:06 AM
This moron had the same quote before about this site at another forum, the only way they won't pay him is if they suspect cheating or his funds were cancelled after he sent them ie stolen credit card or bounced cheque, so if he won't give details take it for what it is, Nick Nolte spouting off to an officer of the law when they pulled him over for his one millionth DUI........ Officerrr I just had a fewwwwww.......

richie
07-10-2003, 01:30 AM
Lefty, you're being awfully judgmental, the post sounds totally legit to me. C'mon, he gave all the relevant facts needed to make a decision against Pacific Poker. Why in the world would you think he is a MORON??? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

SwordFish
07-10-2003, 03:47 AM
No problem Bob....just transfer the money to my account and I will be sure you get it. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

SF

07-10-2003, 04:28 AM
Hmm I don't know the reasons for why you shouldn't. Before I deposited I made sure that all information I provided (I used some fake information to get a peek at the games) was correct and adjusted since they seem to be very sensitive about inaccurate information. Must say that they have a good customer service. Some have complained about their competence but they are good in giving service regarding deposits and administrative matters.

/knö/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Drunk Bob
07-12-2003, 06:39 PM
Details ,Okay Started at playsite playing monopoly . saw the ad for pokerroom .downloaded the site.Quickly lost most of $100.00. Perused various poker sites and saw pacific offering ultra low limits. downloaded site and deposited either 100 or 200 . proceeded over 8 months too run it up to 1440.oo. Got a little over my head in the 5.00/10.00 annd 8.00/16.00 rooms and lost down to appox 1150.o0. went back down too .50/1.00 and slowly started to win again , one night just after i patted myself on the head for getting back over $1200.00, the loose game i was in started to die . so i clicked on the lobby to see if i couldnt find a better game.Glancing at my bankroll in the upper right hand corner of the pacific poker mainscreen I saw that I only had 1100.00 appox.So the e-mails begin .I will admit I was not polite and may even have committed a felony via e-mail (reference to auto 12 guage). Thats my story and im sticking too it.