PDA

View Full Version : Recent Replies to My Posts

Big_Jim
12-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Is there any way search for recent replies to my posts?

It seems like this would be a nice thing to have on the "My Home" page.

Big_Jim
12-02-2005, 10:04 PM
It occurs to me that the "Post Reminders" thing on the "My Home" page may provide the functionality I'm looking for... but I can't get it to work...

coltrane
12-05-2005, 12:27 PM
you could bookmark this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/dosearch.php?Cat=0&Forum=All_Forums&Name=25427&Sea rchpage=0&Limit=25&&fromsearch=1&fromprof=1) link and then just click on whatever post to check for replies

Big_Jim
12-08-2005, 10:44 PM
I could do that... but then I have to click on every post to see if, in fact, somebody responded...

It seems to me like the "Post Reminder" feature probably already takes care of it, but I have no idea how to use it.

tonypaladino
12-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Use flat mode and then you dont have to click on every post

Big_Jim
12-10-2005, 05:06 PM
I do use flat mode, but that doesn't solve this problem.

When I look at the list of all of my recent posts, it doesn't have any sort of indicator about whether any of them have been responded to.

ThinkQuick
12-14-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I do use flat mode, but that doesn't solve this problem.

When I look at the list of all of my recent posts, it doesn't have any sort of indicator about whether any of them have been responded to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Adding them to your favorites solves the problem

Either toggle favorite thread or add it to your favorites when you make the post.
Then when you view all favorite topics you will have a *NEW* icon beside ones that have new replies you haven't seen