PDA

View Full Version : The Facebook/Myspace Friends I'd Sleep With Test!

ZeeJustin
12-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Look at your MySpace or Facebook page (whichever you have more friends on if you have both, or if there's another similar site out there, feel free to use that), and figure out what % of your friends of the opposite sex you would sleep with.

Do not count any family members of blood relation to the vote. Step siblings and aunts/uncles by marriage do count!

Assume that your partner will have similar interests in your future. For example, if you would only sleep with someone if it meant starting a relationship, or only if it meant it was just a fling, count them.

If you don't qualify or have fewer than 15 candidates on your page to choose from, vote in the last option.

If you have celbrities that you don't know IRL as friends on your page, do not include them in the vote.

If you are gay/lesbian, count friends of the same sex instead, and vote in the appropriate place in the poll.

If you are bi with a strong tendancy, choose that tendancy. If there is no strong tendancy, count only members of the opposite sex.

Edit: Assume you are single at the time!

miajag81
12-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Male, 40-60%. I use Friendster.

David04
12-02-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are gay

[/ QUOTE ]
EVERY guy with a Myspace is gay.

Shilly
12-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Male: 20-40% Of about 75 female Facebook friends.

Kyo Souma II
12-02-2005, 08:31 PM
My only friend is Tom and he's hot.

And rich, to boot!

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/476/splash1vf.jpg

ZeeJustin
12-02-2005, 08:48 PM
The first thing I did when I got MySpace setup was remove Tom from my friends list.

B Dids
12-02-2005, 08:49 PM
80-100, with a solid 100% post 3 beers.

The females on my myspace page kinda self select for girls I'd want to sleep with though.

ZeeJustin
12-02-2005, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
80-100, with a solid 100% post 3 beers.

The females on my myspace page kinda self select for girls I'd want to sleep with though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice!

I was expecting to be the same, but somehow I came short with 79.6% of my friends.

handsome
12-02-2005, 08:53 PM
I went through my Facebook friends.

The ratio was..
would do: exactly 50
would not do: 15 (ugly, fat, whiney, or all of the above)

50/65 = 77%.

TomCollins
12-02-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went through my Facebook friends.

The ratio was..
would do: exactly 50
would not do: 15 (ugly, fat, whiney, or all of the above)

50/65 = 77%.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you pass up a hot whiney chick? Put your cock in her mouth, that will shut her up.

PokerFink
12-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Just went through my whole Facebook list...

Girls I would sleep with sober: 42
Girls I would sleep with drunk: 17
Girls I have already slept with: 4
Girls I would not sleep with: 23

63/86 = 73%

craig r
12-02-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you are gay

[/ QUOTE ]
EVERY guy with a Myspace is gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

MySpace is the ALL TIME number 1 place to meet girls. It is so easy. It destroys any bar anywhere.

craig

housenuts
12-02-2005, 09:53 PM
the real question is how many of these people would you actually call friends?

i would bet over 80% of them aren't really your friends, but people whom you would never call or hang out with because somehow you've forged an internet friendship with them due to the ease and comfort of chatting behind a computer screen.

a crimson challenge should be to call every one of your "friends". i bet most people would be unable to do it because they have sand in their ovaries.

billyjex
12-02-2005, 10:01 PM
http://myspacide.ytmnd.com/

SuitedSixes
12-02-2005, 10:05 PM
The Best MySpace (NSFW) (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=116 0595&Mytoken=10017E0C-8E45-DC00-82ED6B52C49E69517311516)

SackUp
12-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Male: would bang 75%. I thought it would be more but somehow some slouches skirted through the barriers.

utmt40
12-02-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The first thing I did when I got MySpace setup was remove Tom from my friends list.

[/ QUOTE ]

edtost
12-03-2005, 02:35 AM
43/55 on facebook.

M2d
12-03-2005, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you mean the ones that acknowledge you?

scrub
12-03-2005, 03:45 AM
The much more interesting question is what percentage you have slept with.

scrub

Tron
12-03-2005, 04:02 AM
95 out of the 127 uniqe females between my Facebook and MySpace for 74.8%.

MasterShakes
12-03-2005, 04:09 AM
Is it strange that I had absolutely no clue at all of what MySpace was (before I read this thread)?

tpir90036
12-03-2005, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it strange that I had absolutely no clue at all of what MySpace was (before I read this thread)?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

tonypaladino
12-03-2005, 05:00 AM
80% Myspace
20% facebook

Yeti
12-03-2005, 05:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard of Joblo?

MasterShakes
12-03-2005, 05:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you heard of Joblo?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I go there for dvd release dates.

TheRover
12-03-2005, 05:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't either until I saw it mentioned here a couple weeks ago. Now I'm seriously thinking it might be worth signing up even though I hate these type of things...

ZeeJustin
12-03-2005, 06:30 PM
Ok, this then begs the question, why don't more people sleep with their friends?!

Like you know there were times where Rachel hadn't gotten any in a couple of weeks and would have settled for sleeping w/ Chandler (which would have obviously made him very happy). So why didn't it happen!??!

daryn
12-03-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, this then begs the question, why don't more people sleep with their friends?!

Like you know there were times where Rachel hadn't gotten any in a couple of weeks and would have settled for sleeping w/ Chandler (which would have obviously made him very happy). So why didn't it happen!??!

[/ QUOTE ]

i wish man. they don't always cooperate. they're not usually rational like guys. they can't just say, ok let's just get our bang on and then go back to being friends.

peachy
12-03-2005, 06:33 PM
u have no option for the girls that would do most of the guys and some of the girls!!

TheRover
12-03-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
u have no option for the girls that would do most of the guys and some of the girls!!

[/ QUOTE ]

He also doesn't have one for the boogeyman and bigfoot either. This is obvious.

ZeeJustin
12-03-2005, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you be my friend?!

PoBoy321
12-03-2005, 06:41 PM
Male: In actuality, only 1 because I have a girlfriend. Assuming that I were single, it'd actually probably be around 50-60% because I'm friends with a lot of skanks.

ZeeJustin
12-03-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i wish man. they don't always cooperate. they're not usually rational like guys. they can't just say, ok let's just get our bang on and then go back to being friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I agree with you for the most part.

I don't know if you can blame it all on rationality. One could argue that women prefer the security of a relationship and there are better ways to get into a relationship than sleeping around w/ friends.

If I were a girl, I'd almost definately be trying to find some rich guy to marry.

I'm kind of just playing devil's advocate here. I'd love to hear some other thoughts on this.

Jules22
12-03-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://myspacide.ytmnd.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

ROOOOOOOOFL!!

how about this one?

emo orange myspace suicide (http://emoorangesuicide.ytmnd.com/)

daryn
12-03-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if you can blame it all on rationality. One could argue that women prefer the security of a relationship and there are better ways to get into a relationship than sleeping around w/ friends.

If I were a girl, I'd almost definately be trying to find some rich guy to marry.

I'm kind of just playing devil's advocate here. I'd love to hear some other thoughts on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

the other thing is, women don't like sex as much as guys. sure you will find the occasional girl that loves to bang, but in general when girls are looking at/interested in a guy, they don't picture themselves in a sexual situation with him, they think of other things like what you mentioned, security, personality, etc.

wild conclusion: men and women are different

ZeeJustin
12-03-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the other thing is, women don't like sex as much as guys. sure you will find the occasional girl that loves to bang, but in general when girls are looking at/interested in a guy, they don't picture themselves in a sexual situation with him, they think of other things like what you mentioned, security, personality, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just more proof that there is no god!

_2000Flushes
12-03-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Assume that your partner will have similar interests in your future.

[/ QUOTE ]

-2kF

ZeeJustin
12-03-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Assume that your partner will have similar interests in your future.

[/ QUOTE ]

-2kF

[/ QUOTE ]

It can't just be that men want flings and girls want serious relationships.

Our female sample size looks pretty small, but it seems like the avg female might be > 50%.

I seriously doubt any of the females I know would be willing to go into a relationship w/ more than about 15% of their friends. So this means that they're willing to have flings w/ a good solid 35% +, right?

Or is the problem simply that it's too complicated because you never know who wants what and people don't speak up?

_2000Flushes
12-03-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or is the problem simply that it's too complicated because you never know who wants what and people don't speak up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Also, girls don't want to branded as sluts.

-2kF

daryn
12-03-2005, 07:29 PM
if the % of friends they (females) would consider getting into a relationship with was 15%, the % of friends they would have a fling with is < 15%

ZeeJustin
12-03-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if the % of friends they (females) would consider getting into a relationship with was 15%, the % of friends they would have a fling with is < 15%

[/ QUOTE ]

So you really think girls are willing to have serious relationships w/ like 50% of their friends? That just seems absurd to me.

daryn
12-03-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you really think girls are willing to have serious relationships w/ like 50% of their friends?

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all

ZeeJustin
12-03-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you really think girls are willing to have serious relationships w/ like 50% of their friends?

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 8 girls responded to this poll, but on avg they would sleep with 60% of their friends.

You don't think their willing to have flings w/ > 15% of their friends, and you think 50% is way too high for the percent they would have a relationship, so are you just saying that the sample size of 8 in this thread is ridiculously off base from the avg female?

daryn
12-03-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 8 girls responded to this poll, but on avg they would sleep with 60% of their friends.

You don't think their willing to have flings w/ > 15% of their friends, and you think 50% is way too high for the percent they would have a relationship, so are you just saying that the sample size of 8 in this thread is ridiculously off base from the avg female?

[/ QUOTE ]

no doubt that hte sample size is ridiculously off base. that and who knows if the poll is accurate to begin with. i mean, we thought pokerjo was a dude right?

i think that girls would probably consider a relationship with maybe 20% of their male friends.. and have a random fling with even less.

ZeeJustin
12-03-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no doubt that hte sample size is ridiculously off base. that and who knows if the poll is accurate to begin with. i mean, we thought pokerjo was a dude right?

i think that girls would probably consider a relationship with maybe 20% of their male friends.. and have a random fling with even less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then, I need to know what normal girls think. Where should I post this poll? Is anyone here a member of Knitters Uknited or anything?

daryn
12-03-2005, 08:15 PM
how about everyone just asks their girl friends, and reports back here. i will ask around at this party i'm going to tonight.

ZeeJustin
12-03-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how about everyone just asks their girl friends, and reports back here. i will ask around at this party i'm going to tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Call me prude, but I would not feel comfortable asking this question w/ any gf or even female friend.

GF: Well 10% blah blah blah, what about you? ... Oh, wow, really 40% (obv I'd have to lie somewhat)...So that girl from your high school we ran into the other day, you'd [censored] her?!?! You're an aweful aweful man!

Female friend: Sorry Justin, I just want to be friends!
Me: no, i didn't mean it like that, I'm just curious
Female friend: Is this about Matt? Look, I really don't feel comfortable talking about this with a pige like yourself.

PokerFink
12-03-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

the other thing is, women don't like sex as much as guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's different when you're older, but I have found this to be completely untrue. Most guys are just more upfront/honest about it.

PokerFink
12-03-2005, 11:16 PM
By the way, I just asked my neighbor, who is a close friend. She ran through her facebook list and said 83%.

AlphaWice
12-03-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG. This is feminism bs. Girls love sex.

12-04-2005, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Another pearl of wisdom

craig r
12-04-2005, 05:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Another pearl of wisdom

[/ QUOTE ]

No, its true man. That is why I just do it plain old missionary style. I tell my wife that this will be over in a sec and then she can get back to watching America's Next Top Model.

craig

p.s. There is always the small chance that women like watching UPN more than having sex with me.

_2000Flushes
12-04-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok then, I need to know what normal girls think. Where should I post this poll? Is anyone here a member of Knitters Uknited or anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure QLC would be happy to help.

-2kF

ohnonotthat
12-04-2005, 09:30 PM
I suggest you experiment with her on top so YOU can watch America's Next Top Model while you're - well, you know.

If she agrees be sure you buy her something reeeeealy nice. /images/graemlins/smile.gif