PDA

View Full Version : My Carpal Tunnel Post

Klepton
12-02-2005, 06:55 PM
it's been a week. and i've been trying not to post anymore on this site cuz frankly, why would i give away information about my life to people i don't even know. i think this is the reason why el diablo is rich.

anyway, i know i can't quit this site cold turkey, and with jasont posting now in medium stakes, i think 2p2 is becoming readable again.

so in short, i like most of you guys, but there's a couple of you i can't stand, and that's why i never want to post the really funny things that happened to me. like running out of a wynn hotel room while still putting on my shirt and shoes cuz i was running away from the ugly girl i just had sex with. or accidentally going to a gay party and not figuring it out until 2 guys made out in front of me.

edit: removed it.

miajag81
12-02-2005, 06:57 PM
haha, this was posted like a week ago. worst milestone post ever.

Emmitt2222
12-02-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
haha, worst milestone post ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

not enough people saw the milestone of klepto, the jason_t sodomizer and all around bike stealer

tdarko
12-02-2005, 10:52 PM
the klepton "what i learned" themed turning into bike stealing thread still rates as one of my favorite non-OOT threads ever. we really found out how sensitive people really are in that thread /images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

Luv2DriveTT
12-03-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
accidentally going to a gay party and not figuring it out until 2 guys made out in front of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

BS.. and u know it. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif