PDA

View Full Version : 10/20 at the Taj

flopmonster
12-02-2005, 06:03 PM
CO is aggressive, caught bluffing a few times
BB is loose
My tables image is probably pretty rocky

4 folds to me I open in LMP with A /images/graemlins/club.gif3 /images/graemlins/club.gif
CO 3 bets, BB calls

Flop:
A /images/graemlins/spade.gif 10 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

BB checks, I check, CO bets, BB calls, I raise, CO 3 bets, BB folds I call
(My plan was to checkraise the flop and if 3 bet ditch on the turn UI?)

Turn:
A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I check, CO bets, I call

River:
9 /images/graemlins/club.gif
I check, CO bets, I call

Thoughts on all streets appreciated

flopmonster
12-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Is there a reason why no1 replied to this?

flopmonster
12-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Any1?!?!?

shemp
12-03-2005, 12:42 AM
I don't see why you want to set up a fold of top pair heads up in what is nearing a steal situation against a bluffer on a draw heavy board.

I call the turn and river, unless he likes to bluff raise rivers, then I bet the river.

12-03-2005, 02:54 AM
Maybe I'm just too tight, but no way am I coming first into a pot from midle position with A3, suited or not, especially if CO is aggressive. And when no flush is possible on flop, I'm out of there.

tpir90036
12-03-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And when no flush is possible on flop, I'm out of there.

[/ QUOTE ]
The pot is way too big to fold... we might be totally dead... but we might have 3 outs to two pair, we have a running wheel possibility....and we might have the best hand!

flopmonster
12-03-2005, 05:19 AM
thanks....i love pro wrestling

12-03-2005, 06:28 AM
Ax-suited is a loose call from middle position even if first to act. But assuming you make that call my first question is why raise the flop? That is not a good flop for you, even if you hold the only Ace, those spades are scary and so is A-10 for any of your competitors having two painted cards for a straight suck-out.

goofball
12-03-2005, 06:43 AM
I think the reason that no one replied to this hand is because it's uninteresting. The line you actually took is fine. The line you planned on was not. I think you should at least call down, betting the next street if he checks.