PDA

View Full Version : pacific poker bonus

12-02-2005, 04:44 PM
lot of ppl play pacific because of the free bankroll when u depsoit 400 to receive the 100 dollar bonus. Mnay withdrw the 400 immmediately and get to play with the 100 dollars risk free. Of course, it is almmost impossible clearing the bonus at pacific with 100 dollars since u will go broke trying to play 5-10 limit since u dont have the roll for it. I recnetly went up then down. now i m at at 150 dollars. Can i withdraw say 45 dollars to 50 dollars since i will still have that 100 dollars there which is not mine. I know that if i withdraw everyting, i will most likely lose everythign maybe except the 50 i try to withdraw. Can i withdraw the 50 because i want to make some sort of money there and dont wanna withdraw everyting since i enjoy the site a little.

12-02-2005, 04:52 PM
I think you have to clear the whole thing before you can withdraw the bonus money. However, when I did Pacific I played NLHE. It cleared in no time and their players are incredibly bad, I tripled the 100.

Hope that helps

12-02-2005, 05:08 PM
the 100 dollars is the bonus money. Isn't anything i make over that let say 50 bucks hence 150 in total. Can't i withdraw anything 50 and under?

BigBiceps
12-02-2005, 05:34 PM
I am going to try and clear this bonus, after leaving it sitting there for 2 monhths.

I cannot see the hand histories or how much I need to clear it? I withdrew the original deposit months ago and I am just going to play with this bonus.

Anyone know how to navigate on Pacific??

12-02-2005, 09:09 PM
The Pacific Poker bonus is a goldmine. I played off and on there for about 3 weeks, cleared the bonus at $50 NL tables and came up with over $800 in profit (though $450 of that was a 7th place finish in their $15k daily guaranteed tournament). I got sick of the slow, buggy software and constant server crashes and eventually cashed everything else out but the players at that site are so horrible, you just need to be patient enough to hit a decent hand and then it's like an online ATM.