PDA

View Full Version : 7sultans bonus problem

naschburger2
12-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Hi, I am having a problem collecting a reload bonus from 7sultanspoker a prima site. I want imput do make sure I am being reasonable.
I am attaching the email they sent me which states the the bonus requirements must be completed by 11/27/2005. All references in the email show eastern time and I completed the requirements by midnight eastern time on the 27th.
The problem is that their raked hand counter goes by grenwich mean time and they are saying I didn't complete the requirements in time. I checked my raked hands using the counter for the 100 hand $1,000 freeroll and it showed 108 hands. This seems deceptive and very unfair. They are reviewing it again but have denied me the money twice
It's only $20 but it is my time and the principle at stake.I obviously will never play there again if not rectified.
here is the email:

Dear Victor,

We've really missed you at our Poker tables and as we enter the festive season and a time for giving, we have decided to get into the festive spirit. We are giving you not 1, but 3 great reasons to get back into the game...

Wondering what they are?

1. Make a purchase between November 25th and November 27th 2005, and get a 20% deposit bonus up to $100. That is up to $20 straight back into your pocket, or you can even use it to bump up your bankroll at any of our tournaments or cash games.

2. How does a $2,000 Thanksgiving Freeroll sound? Join us on November 25th at 8pm EST and show us what you've got by snatching the pot from unsuspecting players.

3. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, it does... We are also giving you entry into a second $2,000 Thanksgiving Freeroll taking place on November 28th at 8pm EST.

That's 3 gifts and 3 reasons to get you back!

* Play 100 raked hands to qualify for deposit bonus
** Terms and conditions apply
*** Accounts will be credited on November 28th 2005
**** Seats to the tournament are limited, so get there early

PS there was no link to any terms and conditions that apply