PDA

View Full Version : Cheating at wsop?

FrankStallone
12-02-2005, 12:39 PM
"when playing at the wsop he didn't sit down at one table that didn't have a nail nick on some card" "and he plays Only tournaments because it's harder to cheat"
-page92 All In magazine
Penn from Penn and teller in a conversation he had with Andy Bloch... But Who trusts that crazy guy from Penn and teller, and that shifty eyed Andy Bloch anyway? I heard Mike Caro put them up to it.

FrankStallone
12-02-2005, 12:41 PM
for the record I am not an avid reading of ALL IN

bones
12-02-2005, 01:53 PM
D) Penn is a shameless publicity whore who just happens to have a book about cheating and poker that is currently being promoted.

FrankStallone
12-02-2005, 02:29 PM
but is he a liar? Andy Bloch is the one that said it.

bones
12-02-2005, 02:37 PM
P- Hey Andy, do you ever see abnormalities on cards?
A- Yeah, sometimes there are knicks on cards
P- Even at the world series?
A- Yeah, the cards are handled so much that you're gonna see marks at every table.
P- Really?
A- Oh yeah, there were knicks on cards at every table I played at in the wsop.
P- Excellent.

FrankStallone
12-02-2005, 03:11 PM
well He said he wasn't at ONE table that didn't have a nicked card.. that might be more than sometimes let me check on that. yup... With new cards being switched in a lot it's really hard to mark them up unless intentional. WOw you're quite the assman.. No wonder your full of ****

FrankStallone
12-02-2005, 03:13 PM
I do like the girl in pink though..

bones
12-02-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A- Yeah, the cards are handled so much that you're gonna see marks at every table.
P- Really?
A- Oh yeah, there were knicks on cards at every table I played at in the wsop.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a hypothetical pointing out that Penn is in the business of promotion and deception, so it's not a stretch to think that he could be manipulating Andy's words.

They're all the same girl.

And are you Vince Lepore?

FrankStallone
12-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Okay the same girl, great. I get it, you like asses. My name is Heime not Vince.. good one though. You still living in "seducing shania" thats a good one as well... no not really. Penn has a great series called BS you might want to check that out.. IT is a huge stretch that he would use ANdy Bloch at random and twist his words to say something that strong for an article.. Wait but he does magic tricks maybe be magicly tricked andy bloch... that could be it.

Rick Diesel
12-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Are all those pictures in your avatar of the same broad or is it a bunch of different broads?

Cancuk
12-05-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay the same girl, great. I get it, you like asses. My name is Heime not Vince.. good one though. You still living in "seducing shania" thats a good one as well... no not really. Penn has a great series called BS you might want to check that out.. IT is a huge stretch that he would use ANdy Bloch at random and twist his words to say something that strong for an article.. Wait but he does magic tricks maybe be magicly tricked andy bloch... that could be it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're good at English.