PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Check - Wash hands or no wash hands?

jackdaniels
12-02-2005, 12:20 PM
After years of playing P*ker and handling all those disgusting chips I developed a habit of washing my hands BEFORE I take a leak (and after ofcourse). Is this:

1. -EV since I am missing at least one extra hand by wasting extra time at the sink.
2. +EV since chips are dirty and I am not!

Crveballin
12-02-2005, 12:22 PM
Wash those hands. You dont want to put what other dudes have on thier hands all over your own junk.

Edit: Dont forget to use a paper towel to open the bathroom door on the way out.

smoore
12-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Just wash them before... everyone else is peeing on the ch*ps, why shouldn't you?

jackdaniels
12-02-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Edit: Dont forget to use a paper towel to open the bathroom door on the way out.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wise. I ALWAYS do this.

Alobar
12-02-2005, 12:31 PM
you have enough OOT posts to know better

istewart
12-02-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jackdaniels
12-02-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Has this been discussed before or is it the p*ker reference? I assure that if it is the first, I decided it would simply be too difficult to find. As for the second, that was mentioned only in passing as the reason for why I now wash my hands everytime before I pee (started at the card room and is now a habit I cannot break even at work/home/anywhere... /images/graemlins/frown.gif )

TiK
12-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Washing your hands before you touch your junk should be SOP regardless of whether you've handled poker chips or not.

Alobar
12-02-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Has this been discussed before or is it the p*ker reference? I assure that if it is the first, I decided it would simply be too difficult to find. As for the second, that was mentioned only in passing as the reason for why I now wash my hands everytime before I pee (started at the card room and is now a habit I cannot break even at work/home/anywhere... /images/graemlins/frown.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

actual both. This thread gets started like once a month. Also talking about poker, but using "p*ker" isnt some loophole to the rule.

trying2learn
12-02-2005, 12:46 PM
yeah, i liked this bathroom thread the first 10 times...but not really since...

razor
12-02-2005, 12:53 PM
jackdaniels & everyone else,

at least one (identity unknown) mod is really bad a making appropriate distinctions with regard to OOT, p*k*r content and moving posts with minor p*k*r content to even more inappropriate forums.

Replacing the word p*k*r with tiddlywinks will help avoid such mod silliness.

This is not to say I'm opposed to the ban on p*k*r content in OOT, just that sometimes OOT is the best place for some posts that contain some minor p*k*r content.

Best Wishes,

Razor