PDA

View Full Version : How do I post my pokertracker stats...print screen not working

IanB000
12-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Hi I was wondering how I could post my current pokertracker stats onto this website?

Link774
12-02-2005, 11:59 AM
How is print screen not working? Push the print screen key to capture the whole screen to the clipboard (hold down alt to just capture the active window), go into mspaint or something and paste it, crop and save the file, then put it on a web-server somewhere (one of the sites on this list (http://www.free-webhosts.com/free-image-hosting.php) will be helpful). Then when you're making your post, click the 'Image' link and enter in the URL of your image. You can't actually post an image to these boards, you put the file somewhere else and then link to it.

- Link

P.S. google 'free screen capture tool' if you really can't get print screen to work, for some odd reason.

IanB000
12-02-2005, 12:02 PM
does not actually having a printer disable me from using the print screen button? I press it or press alt +it and it doesn't work for me, doesn't copy it

Link774
12-02-2005, 12:34 PM
No, it doesn't have anything to do with a printer. You can try a free screen capture utility and map it to a different key, maybe that key is screwed up.

Nomad84
12-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Just to be sure, you did try pasting into Paint after hitting Printscreen, right?

12-02-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just to be sure, you did try pasting into Paint after hitting Printscreen, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

...more importantly, you do have somewhere to host your screenshot, right?