PDA

View Full Version : Pick-up Lines

thomastem
07-08-2003, 03:46 PM
Please ad yours as this makes the world a better place.

Line#1 "Hey babe would you hold it against me if I said you have a great body?"

TimTimSalabim
07-08-2003, 05:17 PM
2. You must wash your pants with Windex, because I can see myself in them.

Stork
07-08-2003, 05:30 PM
3.Hey babe, howbout a pizza and a f*ck? No? Fine, no pizza.

thomastem
07-08-2003, 05:38 PM
4. Yeah babe you have the whitest teeth I've ever come across.

Huh
07-08-2003, 08:18 PM
5. Nice shoes, wanna fu*k?

andyfox
07-09-2003, 12:46 AM
"Pardon me, miss, but I seem to have misplaced my congressional medal of honor here. Oh, not to worry, I've got another one at home."

pokerlover
07-09-2003, 10:08 AM
Do you know where that outfit would look really good?
In a pile on my floor tomorrow morning.

Dentist
07-09-2003, 10:09 AM
If I could re-arrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together..

Dentist
07-09-2003, 10:17 AM
That outfit looks very becoming on you.... and if I was on you, I'd be coming too.....

Got any German in you??? Want some?

Is that a mirror in your pocket, because I can definitely see myself in your pants

If I had a nickel for everytime I saw a woman as beautiful as you, I'd have 5 cents

If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

And my personal favorite:

Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going."

oddjob
07-09-2003, 11:45 AM
'is that a keg in your pants, cause i'd like to tap that ass.'

and

'girl, you're like 39¢ at mcdonalds, you super size me'

puppydog_ct
07-09-2003, 02:35 PM
From an actual date two weeks ago:
"Wanna go back to my place for some tortelini stuffed with sausage?"

And courtesy of my friend Chris:
"My name is Chris. You'll want to remember it because you'll be moaning it later."

TJSWAN
07-09-2003, 02:44 PM
Do you want to go see my Christmas tree???

Ok, so it was on a first semi-blind date, but it worked. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

We will be celebrating our 1st anniversary this month. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Oski
07-09-2003, 07:53 PM
"Hi, I'm Mason Malmuth, You look very Positive EV!"

Oski
07-09-2003, 07:56 PM
"I'll let you see my flop, if you show me your hole"

Punker
07-10-2003, 05:07 AM
You try this one and I think you'll be back here the next day posting "and my hand was good"

M2d
07-10-2003, 05:27 AM
Or: "I'm Oz, and you should go home with me. Can you see why? I'll leave it to others to elaborate."

Tyler Durden
07-10-2003, 10:31 AM
"If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?"

Joe Tall
07-10-2003, 11:00 AM
My personal favorite in this day and age:

'Don't worry, I'm sterile.'