PDA

View Full Version : possible aim virus?

johnnybeef
12-02-2005, 04:28 AM
so i went out to the bar this evening with my boy. when i got home he was still out, and he probably wont be at his computer this evening as he had a lockdown for a piece of ass. so anyways, when i get home here is the im i get from him.

[ QUOTE ]
mydude(not his real name): look its your picture

[/ QUOTE ]

i click on it suspiciously, only to find that there is an exe file that downloads along with it. you guys decide.

bighomage
12-02-2005, 04:30 AM
Ya, it's gotta be. I got basically this exact same message from one of my friends today.

ThaSaltCracka
12-02-2005, 04:31 AM
looks like a variation of something that has been around. I wouldn't open anything from a friend w/o verify the link first.

Dynasty
12-02-2005, 04:32 AM
You didn't actually provide a link to something which might be a virus, did you?

shant
12-02-2005, 04:33 AM
It's either a virus or your friend took a break from Fing some chick and borrowed some time on her computer's net connection to get online and IM you to send you a pic of you and also attached an EXE file to the image.

ThaSaltCracka
12-02-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You didn't actually provide a link to something which might be a virus, did you?

[/ QUOTE ]LOL, what a dummy. But to be honest with you, if people clicked on it, they deserved to get the virus.

Edit: it also lets people know what the link looks like /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

WackityWhiz
12-02-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]LOL, what a dummy. But to be honest with you, if people clicked on it, they deserved to get the virus.

Edit: it also lets people know what the link looks like /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i posted one a week or so ago that had the file name as the subject.

It got deleted for some reason, oh well, i was just giving you guys the headsup.

istewart
12-02-2005, 04:38 AM
AIM is gay.

tonypaladino
12-02-2005, 04:57 AM
istewart,

your avatar is creeping me out

johnnybeef
12-02-2005, 05:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

woops, sorry. i have been drinking and thus, not thinking.