PDA

View Full Version : How often do you do laundry?

WackityWhiz
12-02-2005, 03:03 AM
I'm not talking about when you go outside and get rained on or you roll around in some mud, just normal wear and tear. How many times do you wear/use each item listed below before you wash them?

I used to have things washed everytime I wore them when I lived at home, but now that I've moved away, I tend to re-use things more and more.

Shorts and pants are probably in the 6-10 range...

Shirts are either 1-2 times, depending on how long I wear them...

Underwear is MOSTLY a one time use thing, unless i'm desperate or something...

I now wear socks until they smell or look dirty...

Sheets, Blanket, and Pillowcases are probably in the 1 month - 3 month range (leaning more toward 3 month, but probably should be more toward 1 month /images/graemlins/shocked.gif)

splashpot
12-02-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Underwear is MOSTLY a one time use thing, unless i'm desperate or something...

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd rather go commando than wear dirty underwear.

Brom
12-02-2005, 03:07 AM
What if you only have one pair of pants/shorts?

WackityWhiz
12-02-2005, 03:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What if you only have one pair of pants/shorts?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol... the question remains the same, but I'll assume it's 10+ /images/graemlins/grin.gif

istewart
12-02-2005, 03:11 AM
I've severely cut down my trips to the laundry room this year. I regularly walk around with my [censored] swimming in my boxers.

And I'm very happy.

Brom
12-02-2005, 03:14 AM
Sorry it was my first attempt at using the QR. I'll try again.

Splashpot,
What if you only have one pair of pants/shorts with you, yet are planning more days away from home (I'm assuming that's the only way one could run out of clean underwear)? Do you dirty the pants, thereby turning them into your underwear, and you wear your underwear around outside, and there's skidmarks visible 'cause you've been wearing your underwear externally. Or do you just wear underwear twice?

Alobar
12-02-2005, 03:16 AM
sweet christ you spent too much time on this poll

sheets-once a week. Anyone who has the potential to get laid and goes longer is a moron. You dont go on a date with bad breath do you? dont bring a chick home to your month old jizz soaked dirty ass sheets

shorts and pants, anywhere from 4-10 times, basically untl they get dirty. Pants arent really comfortable until about the 3rd day anyway.

undies- one and im done

socks- flip flops are the [censored]

shirts- mostly one time, sometimes ill go 2 if I feel its clean enough

splashpot
12-02-2005, 03:19 AM
I would never go somewhere without enough underwear. And I would never go somewhere with only 1 pair of pants. If you're asking what I would do if by some disaster, I was stranded somewhere, unable to buy more underwear or pants, I would pretty much wash that one pair of underwear by hand every day.

Brom
12-02-2005, 03:20 AM
A second bed for doing the deed in is the key here. That way you only have to do sheet laundry (arguable one of the hardest ones) as frequesntly as you get laid. Unless you get laid much more often than once a week, in which case you'd end up doing more laundry.

12-02-2005, 03:22 AM
I change my sheets every 3-4 days, but I have like 6 sets and I'll wash five at once. I only have 3 duvet covers, so they only get changed every week or two.

Alobar
12-02-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A second bed for doing the deed in is the key here. That way you only have to do sheet laundry (arguable one of the hardest ones) as frequesntly as you get laid. Unless you get laid much more often than once a week, in which case you'd end up doing more laundry.

[/ QUOTE ]

a second bed? Thats way to baller for me. And how is sheet laundry the hardest? that shits easy, no seprating or anything. just toss them all in. They key is to have multiple sets of sheets, that way there is always a clean one ready to bust out should you be getting freaky often, and it cuts down on the amount of times you have to wash them.

never, NEVER, underestimate the power sheets have on your ability to get laid. You have a fresh set of nice sheets on your bed when a chick comes over, and she will definitely take notice. I had a roomate who [censored] a guy, solely because he had a really nice set of sheets. im not kidding.

tonypaladino
12-02-2005, 03:31 AM
I sometimes wear my jeans for 2 weeks straight. I febreeze them every 2 days if I do this.

WackityWhiz
12-02-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
never, NEVER, underestimate the power sheets have on your ability to get laid. You have a fresh set of nice sheets on your bed when a chick comes over, and she will definitely take notice. I had a roomate who [censored] a guy, solely because he had a really nice set of sheets. im not kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

time for me to stock up on some xtra clean sheets

tonypaladino
12-02-2005, 03:36 AM
Alobar,

"I had a roomate who [censored] a guy, solely because he had a really nice set of sheets. im not kidding."

I hope your roomate was a chick.

Alobar
12-02-2005, 03:41 AM
well I have had a gay roomate before...but in this case, yeah it was a chick