PDA

View Full Version : Party not letting me use Neteller with my account.

gotme
12-02-2005, 03:01 AM
Hey anyone got any idea what i should do?:

I had a Party account a while ago which i used my Neteller account with for a while, but then closed the account.

I've recently come back to Party and have opened a new account there (as my previous one was officially closed). I try to deposit with Neteller but it seems to still be tagged to my old account. I email twice (two different emails), no reply.

I call up Party and speak with a customer service person for Paypro who says that "for security reasons" I can't use my Neteller account with the new account.

I'm sure somebody has gotten past this. What should I do?

12-02-2005, 09:41 AM
From earlier messages on this topic the quick answer is fund your account with Firepay or some other alternative and then cashout using the same Neteller account. I did this for a Multipoker account with no problems and I'm fairly certain I've read that others have done so with their Party accounts.

mr_whomp
12-02-2005, 09:50 AM
I think if you request to have your email changed on your party poker account to a new email address that can help. I had problems with the security people there and that cleared it up for me.

gotme
12-02-2005, 10:22 AM
I just received an email from them. A guy said it would be fixed up within 24 hours.

Maybe they read 2+2?

Thanks for your advice

TobDog
12-02-2005, 11:48 AM
epassporte works good, there is aninitial fee to load it but you can withdraw from party to it too unlike Firepay.