PDA

View Full Version : sorta on topic: choosing your plays mid tourney

12-02-2005, 01:03 AM
Some times turning the middle(50/100 - 75/150) of a $6 Sng on stars and i have like 1200 in chips left and there is this one LAG player that always steals when im in the blinds plus in other blinds too. And i get hands like ATs, KQo, JTo, A*o and 22-88 (marginal to good hands for the blinds) and he raise betwee 4 -6 times the blinds and i wanna call him but i dont wanna callig because i think that i will loose most of the time.

Am i right thinking like this? or should be more aggresive and take a chance? What should i be considering in this position?

Same blinds an d stack. some times I have low pockets A*'s. or Kj-q, and i try to push to steal the blings by betting 3x bb and then the same player would just raise 3x by bet and im afraid to call.

Should i be or should i just push or stop n go? wut should i do and what factors should i consider?

P.S. Im tight player but i push when i see and oppurtunity.

Thnx,
T

12-02-2005, 01:12 AM
One defense against a LAG like that - pick a hand and make a stand.

wiggs73
12-02-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
some times I have low pockets A*'s. or Kj-q

[/ QUOTE ]
huh?

[ QUOTE ]
P.S. Im tight player but i push when i see and oppurtunity.

[/ QUOTE ]
From the parts of your post that I could comprehend, it sounds like you don't see a lot of the opportunities you have to push.

Read the forum more and post specific hands. You aren't going to get a guide on how to play middle levels of a SNG.