PDA

View Full Version : .25/.5 PR rant (low content)

12-01-2005, 11:06 PM
I tried going down to the .25/.5 to build up a bankroll the "correct" way(300BB). I just could not get over the suckouts. I'd raise with QQ, it'd be capped, only to lose on the river to someone UTG with 78o making two pair. Tonight I raised with AJo in MP. Four callers, including EP. I pair my A on a ragged board and get three callers, losing to a flush (Actually had two made flushes), who were betting out with one to the flush on the flop. EP was limping with J4s, and the button coldcalled with K6s.

I went to a .5/1 table and feel much more confortable. I know .5/1 shouldn't be much of a difference, but they feel worlds apart.

UATrewqaz
12-01-2005, 11:08 PM
1. Read SSHE
2. Don't play PokerRoom, it sucks ass.
3. Nobody cares about whining posts
4. They have a seperate forum for bad beats/whines.
5. Jessica Alba is hot

Take these 5 things and absorb them.

peritonlogon
12-01-2005, 11:58 PM
If you feel you have to play at poker room and you also feel you need a "real" size bank roll, try there nano PL and NL.... you'll get to your 300bb at .5/1 (maybe, dare I say even 1/2) waaaaaay faster

12-02-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Read SSHE
2. Don't play PokerRoom, it sucks ass.
3. Nobody cares about whining posts
4. They have a seperate forum for bad beats/whines.
5. Jessica Alba is hot

Take these 5 things and absorb them.

[/ QUOTE ]

lets face it, provided you have absorbed #5, the rest will just fall in to place

12-02-2005, 06:37 AM
What's wrong with Poker Room? Seriously I'd like to know. I'm new but I play there because I've got a Mac.

Shall I get my coat?