PDA

View Full Version : party poker or ultimate bet?

12-01-2005, 08:19 PM
hi guys i'm quiet new here. i have a question to ask

right now i'm a mainly 1-2 limit player playing on ultimate bet with 28% rakeback. i play a lot around 15-20k hands per month so i actulaly get like $300 in rakeback every month. recently i have found that UB is pretty tight and hard to get paid off when you have a hand. i play by the guidelines of SSHE. i'm wondering if i should move my bankroll, about $750 to party poker and just play straight up poker there and perhaps multi table. do you guys think that's a good idea?

basically it comes down to
either

UB + 28% RB or PP straight up

thanks in advance

gabyyyyy
12-01-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hi guys i'm quiet new here. i have a question to ask

right now i'm a mainly 1-2 limit player playing on ultimate bet with 28% rakeback. i play a lot around 15-20k hands per month so i actulaly get like $300 in rakeback every month. recently i have found that UB is pretty tight and hard to get paid off when you have a hand. i play by the guidelines of SSHE. i'm wondering if i should move my bankroll, about $750 to party poker and just play straight up poker there and perhaps multi table. do you guys think that's a good idea?

basically it comes down to
either

UB + 28% RB or PP straight up

thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

I would go with PP only because of the amount of dead money sitting around. I have won by far the most amount of money at party poker compared to any other site.

Never really Liked UB. Thier software seems outdated, uses an internet browser interface and is slow.

12-01-2005, 08:45 PM
thanks, anyone else have inputs?

12-01-2005, 08:57 PM
cmon' guys i need some input. i'm hoping to withdraw my money on ub now if pp is the better choice

mbpoker
12-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Yes, Party is much better choice than UB.

12-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Party limit fits SSHE guidelines. UB doesn't. If you don't have an account at party, why not just find some RB?

Niediam
12-01-2005, 10:31 PM
I have played about 50k hands on Party and 20k hands on UB of 1/2 and I make money on UB than party when I'm clearing a bonus...

BigBiceps
12-01-2005, 10:37 PM
UB has a better interface (gaby's post makes no sense).
The software is much faster and a better GUI. The waiting lists and lobby work better and more efficient as well.

Bonus + rakeback at UB, and party only when there is a bonus.

gabyyyyy
12-01-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
UB has a better interface (gaby's post makes no sense).
The software is much faster and a better GUI. The waiting lists and lobby work better and more efficient as well.

Bonus + rakeback at UB, and party only when there is a bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would make sense if you knew anything about html and programming.