PDA

View Full Version : Two very similar stories

Ulysses
12-01-2005, 07:04 PM
From a couple nights ago:

I met a buddy for beers. He tells me he needs to show me something and pulls out his Treo to show me a picture. It's him and some kid. His 9-year-old daughter he just found out about! Some random chick he slept with twice then never saw again.

Good times.

From about a year ago:

Different buddy goes out w/ girl in high school or college. Few years later, he is back home, sees chick at party. He and some buddies are going to Vegas, he invites her, they have great weekend, he comes back to SF. Soon after, she calls him, ask him what's up with them, he is like, uh, nothing, etc.

Fast forward a year. He is back home, again doing a Vegas trip w/ some buddies. He calls up chick, asks her to come again. She waffles and consents. He picks her up at her house. A friend of hers is their w/ a baby, house-sitting or something. On the way back from Vegas, chick mentions that baby is his. WTF? He says no way, they don't talk more, he comes back to SF.

Fast forward 11 years. He gets a call. It is this chick. She says she needs to talk to him as she might have breast cancer. Her TWO kids are his. 11 and 12yo boy and girl. Both from the Vegas trips! He does paternity, etc., and sure enough, they are both his.

He moves back home after a few months to develop relationship w/ kids and see if there's something w/ chick. He finds out that she had tricked some other dude into thinking they were his and had married him, but they got divorced when he found out it was all BS. So then she made up the whole cancer thing. He tells her to [censored] off. He still has a relationship w/ his kids, but is now living with the 23yo realtor who showed him and the mother of his kids the house they were going to move into together.

Good times.

SomethingClever
12-01-2005, 07:06 PM
That is crazy sauce.

I like how this chick was basically his vegas ho year after year.

Sponger15SB
12-01-2005, 07:09 PM
Standard

offTopic
12-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Hello Masked Man,

Apparently, what happens in Vegas does not, in fact, stay in Vegas?

Childless and proud of it,
offTopic

Ulysses
12-01-2005, 07:10 PM
OT,

Are you sure?

Concerned,
El Diablo

NLSoldier
12-01-2005, 07:15 PM
i still like the boris story.

offTopic
12-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Sponger: I still find the picture of transvestite Kelly Leak disturbing.

Masked Man: Quite. The situation may change within the next two to three years, however. I will keep you posted.

Traffic on the eights,
offTopic

billyjex
12-01-2005, 07:19 PM
I need to start wearing condoms

Isura
12-01-2005, 07:20 PM
El D,

WTF happened in the 11 years time? Did your friend simply fail to acknowledge his kids, or did he write it off as she being a crazy lying bitch?

Confused,
Isura

kenberman
12-01-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He finds out that she had tricked some other dude into thinking they were his

[/ QUOTE ]

boy, that is some type of trickery.

that also must be a real dumb dude

Asufiji2004
12-01-2005, 07:33 PM
Story A is sad, guy missed out on first 9 years of his daughters life.

Story B guys sounds like a dick, he should took her seriously when she said what she did. Altough I would be in denial if I had a kid with some girl I considered my Vegas meat locker.

On a side note WTF rubbers people!!

Ulysses
12-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Isura,

After the first Vegas trip, chick called him up soon after and was like "so, uh, are we gonna start dating again?" or something and he was basically "uh, WTF?" and didn't hear from her again.

Then, on the way back from Vegas trip two, she tells him on the plane that Kid 1 is his. This time his response is something like "uh, no way, wtf you don't say anything for a year? of course that is not my kid." He did not hear from her after that and just assumed that she was lying and would have called him if it was really his.

Hope that clears things up,
El Diablo

OtisTheMarsupial
12-01-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I need to start wearing condoms

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is the correct moral of the story.

NLSoldier
12-01-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

man, how [censored] pissed would you be if you were that dude?

oreogod
12-01-2005, 07:43 PM
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2002_Boat_Trip/002BTR_Horatio_Sanz_016.jpg

Granted, I hate condoms, but in all seriousness, ppl (I myself as well) need to use them more.

Isura
12-01-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More pissed than the guys you see on Maury Povitch in that situation.

oreogod
12-01-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would he be pissed. His stupid ass should have done a paternity test. I can understand being pissed at the girl, but seriously, I think its common sense if u sleep with a bar [censored] and she tells u she has a kid that a paternity test needs to be done.

Los Feliz Slim
12-01-2005, 07:48 PM
El Diablo,

Your friends are sleeping with sketchy women and not using protection. On some level, they are lucky if kids are ALL they got. Just ask Dex.

Still, I feel very sad for the children in both of these stories. Partially because they missed out on having fathers for so long, partially because their mothers are crazy.

Fondly,

Los Feliz Slim

trevor
12-01-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OT,

Are you sure?

Concerned,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh*

Dear Abby.........

M2d
12-01-2005, 07:51 PM
D,
a little over a year ago I got a phone call from a chick telling me she was pregnant with my child. of course, it was my wife and we were trying for one, so it was all good.

-m2d

ononimo
12-01-2005, 07:51 PM
why did the woman from story #2 let your friend slide on child support for all those years - especially since he was such a dick to her? seems like getting child support from your friend (which is obviously a legal obligation) would have been a far easier road to take than tricking some other dude until thinking the kids were his.

oreogod
12-01-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
D,
a little over a year ago I got a phone call from a chick telling me she was pregnant with my child. of course, it was my wife and we were trying for one, so it was all good.

-m2d

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats kind of like saying "I love you" to a chick for the first time over the phone. Should only be done if you are overseas or in prison.

Just seems like one of those things u would want to say facing the person, not on a call. Dont get me wrong either way is fine, just saying I prefer the in person version.

M2d
12-01-2005, 07:54 PM
she was off of work that day and couldn't keep the news to herself.

Ulysses
12-01-2005, 07:55 PM
o,

I do not know. Dude w/ two kids is an acquaintance who I really don't know all that well. BTW, both times, she was on the pill (this is believable because he never even asked way back when and this only got mentioned by her as an aside during the time they were getting along very well), and one of the times he was wearing a condom.

Dude w/ one kid is a very good friend.

Be safe,
El Diablo

NLSoldier
12-01-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
o,

I do not know. Dude w/ two kids is an acquaintance who I really don't know all that well. BTW, both times, she was on the pill (this is believable because he never even asked way back when and this only got mentioned by her as an aside during the time they were getting along very well), and one of the times he was wearing a condom.

Dude w/ one kid is a very good friend.

Be safe,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa are you saying that one of the pregnancies occured despite teh use of the pill and condom in conjunction? that really sucks.

NLSoldier
12-01-2005, 08:00 PM
slim,

i think at this point in my life i would rather have an std than a kid.

heres to hoping for neither,
nl

Ulysses
12-01-2005, 08:01 PM
NLS,

I hope you don't get the HIV.

Best of luck,
El Diablo

Go_Blue88
12-01-2005, 08:10 PM
Woah...

No longer going to rely on only birth control with his girlfriend and a little freaked out,
Go_Blue88

mikech
12-01-2005, 08:10 PM
diablo,

"I met a buddy for beers. He tells me he needs to show me something and pulls out his--"

in the future i would try to avoid such an awkward locution.

your friend in syntax,
mike

KJS
12-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Reminds me why I am so happy I got a vasectomy.

KJS

12-01-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OT,

Are you sure?

Concerned,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

Who can ever REALLY be sure though, El D? I know I worry everytime I see any piece of questionable ass I ever took home in the past. So far, I've been lucky, and only been accused once. A blood test vindicated me and I made the bitch buy me a $100 bar tab for wasting my time. I then proceeeded to call her a raving whore. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

But, in this day and age - if you randomly bang chicks and then don't see them for a while, you might have problems. I know a very similar situation (minus the Vegas trips) happened to one of my best friends a few years back.

He and his child have a great relationship now, at least.