PDA

View Full Version : *OFFICAL* "Rate Her" thread...

Gunny Highway
12-01-2005, 12:09 PM
It seems like a new "rate this girl" thread pops up every day in here. I thought this could be one thread with a bunch of these in poll form followed by Quick Reply comments. Use whatever rating system you like.

If you feel the need to comment on whether we should or should not rate the opposite sex, please do it HERE. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4064763&an=0&page=0#Post 4064763)

I'll start...

(If this idea sucks, feel free not to add pics and I'm sure it will die on the vine quickly.)

Gunny Highway
12-01-2005, 12:13 PM
A friend says -nasty- please rate this girl's big & real rack appeal, assuming everything else is slightly above acceptable.
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5618/hl20lk.jpg

PoBoy321
12-01-2005, 12:14 PM
The [censored] are fine, but if your friend thinks she's "nasty," the rest must leave a lot to be desired.

Gunny Highway
12-01-2005, 12:15 PM
PoBoy - The friend hasn't seen anymore than these.

12-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Gunny,

Call me a cynic, but what PoBoy said. It's probably a man.

Vavavoom
12-01-2005, 12:31 PM
I would get between those...but I would put $100 on the fact that she is at least a size 16...and the face looks like the back of a bus....

Boobs = Wahey
Rest of package = tears at bedtime...

Alobar
12-01-2005, 01:24 PM
no way in hell. I bet when she takes that bra off they droop down to her belly button and her nipples are stretched out to the size of pancakes. I also bet shes got a nasty face and a huge ass.

daryn
12-01-2005, 01:26 PM
i'm not a big fan of humongous breasts

Eurotrash
12-01-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no way in hell. I bet when she takes that bra off they droop down to her belly button and her nipples are stretched out to the size of pancakes. I also bet shes got a nasty face and a huge ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

this has to be the correct answer.

asofel
12-01-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm not a big fan of humongous breasts

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.orlyowl.com/wat.jpg

swede123
12-01-2005, 01:38 PM
It seems most everyone failed to read the conditions set up by the OP. He stated the girl was above acceptable in all other areas, which means she's not a scary troll lady that weighs in at 400 lbs. I like boobies so I'd be all over that.

Swede

Gunny Highway
12-01-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I bet when she takes that bra off they droop down to her belly button and her nipples are stretched out to the size of pancakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

The face & ass are nice. I haven't seen these w/o the bra so your assessment is possible. Personally I like a little sag. [censored] shouldn't sit up there like a couple of softballs on her chest.

We need additional polls added to this thread damnit!

swede123
12-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Gunny:

I'll play. This is not anyone I know, just some model I came across on the Internet. Anyway, to me she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and I was wondering what everyone elses opinion would be. That being said: rate away...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/jonasola/15.jpg

borderline NSFW (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/jonasola/4.jpg)

borderline NSFW (http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/jonasola/Emilia_Rizzo010.jpg)

asofel
12-01-2005, 01:53 PM
She has a somewhat "durrrr" look to me...like she's not really sure what's going on (especially in the 3rd pic)...

Doesn't really stand out as an incredibly beautiful woman...(this isn't a 'meh she's ugly' OOT type post...just saying i would never call her "beautiful")

The Truth
12-01-2005, 01:54 PM
I gave her a 7, but after seeing the borderline NSFW picks, she is an 8.

blake

MelK
12-01-2005, 01:57 PM
All the pictures you present are over-produced. I think if we saw what she really looked like without all the professional help, she would be a 5.

swede123
12-01-2005, 01:59 PM
That's a very good point. The only pictures I have seen of hers are from photo shoots so I don't know what she "really" looks like.

Swede

BradleyT
12-01-2005, 02:01 PM
swede,

she's hotter than anyone in the miss world thread.

ononimo
12-01-2005, 02:06 PM
met her while vacationing in Brasil - she's the hostess at a pan-Asian restaurant.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/OccamsRazor/meandcristina.jpg

ononimo
12-01-2005, 02:14 PM
now that i'm looking through my Brazil photos, here's another ... i'm the guy on the left (do not rate me, thanks).

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/OccamsRazor/modelchicks.jpg

swede123
12-01-2005, 02:17 PM
I gave the hostess girl a 6. She is probably at least a six, maybe higher but the picture isn't great.

The picture with the two girls is nice. I gave both nines. Your red demon-eyes lowered your score a bit. Probably no higher than a five.

Swede

12-01-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm moving to Brazil.

asofel
12-01-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I gave the hostess girl a 6. She is probably at least a six, maybe higher but the picture isn't great.

The picture with the two girls is nice. I gave both nines. Your red demon-eyes lowered your score a bit. Probably no higher than a five.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

girl on the left is more attractive than right. Would you disagree?

ononimo
12-01-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, unfortunately the photo doesn't capture how stunning she is in person ... in person, her face was the hottest out of the three (body was only average, though).

FWIW, i gave the hostess a 9 (because i've seen her in person - she'd be a 9.5 with a better-than-avg body), the girl on the left a 9, and the girl on the right an 8.

Tron
12-01-2005, 02:23 PM
ononimo,

I give you a 6.75

Thanks for playing,
TRON

ononimo
12-01-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ononimo,

I give you a 6.75

Thanks for playing,
TRON

[/ QUOTE ]

based on that pic - i'll take it!

ononimo
12-01-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

girl on the left is more attractive than right. Would you disagree?

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree.

Tron
12-01-2005, 02:26 PM
swede,

Between this girl and our mutual opinion of Ms. Switzerland, I have concluded that you know what you're talking about.

Nice work,
TRON

MelK
12-01-2005, 02:35 PM
How would you rate the OOT girl?

Posted in OOT earlier today, but the thread has since left the building.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/razor27/oot.jpg

Personally, I am a big fan of bellies, thankfully bellies are SFW /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aloysius
12-01-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The picture with the two girls is nice. I gave both nines.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ononimo - more pics of the girl on the left please, ty.

PokerFink
12-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Swede,

Her body is great. Face is meh for a model. 9/10 on a normal scale.

MonkeeMan
12-01-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, unfortunately the photo doesn't capture how stunning she is in person ... in person, her face was the hottest out of the three (body was only average, though).

FWIW, i gave the hostess a 9 (because i've seen her in person - she'd be a 9.5 with a better-than-avg body), the girl on the left a 9, and the girl on the right an 8.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with ya, all are at least an 8. I would love to see pics of the women in the lives of the people who rate these chicks low.

PokerFink
12-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Ononimo,

Hostess is very pretty, but her smile is kinda goofy in that picture.

Girl on left is definitely better than girl on the right.

drewjustdrew
12-01-2005, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would love to see pics of the women in the lives of the people who rate these chicks low.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could live in a pack of hounds, and still have an objective opinion. I don't see why this would matter.

hfrog355
12-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Who the hell gave her a 10?

Ulysses
12-01-2005, 03:25 PM
ononimo,

girl on the left is perhaps the hottest "real life" girl ever posted on OOT. I gave her a 9. She is stunning.

Impressed,
El Diablo

DeadMoneyOC
12-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Oh man. I guess I am going to brasil for spring break...Those girls are 10s in my book.

12-01-2005, 03:32 PM
right = 8
left = 9

Alobar
12-01-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ononimo,

girl on the left is perhaps the hottest "real life" girl ever posted on OOT. I gave her a 9. She is stunning.

Impressed,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, you all have gone blind. Hot yes...hottest? not even effing close

Hoopster81
12-01-2005, 03:59 PM
I wish you were the guy on the right

Ulysses
12-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Alobar,

I did not include random unknown facebook/webshots/etc. chicks when making that comment.

I can't remember any girls who people actually knew being posted that were hotter than her.

Still impressed,
El Diablo

SL__72
12-01-2005, 04:00 PM
You missed the "real life" part. Who posted a pic of someone they knew who was better? I can actually think of one... but it was deleted.

ononimo
12-01-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ononimo,

Impressed,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, you all have gone blind. Hot yes...hottest? not even effing close

[/ QUOTE ]

upon further review, i probably have to downgrade my ratings a bit to 8-8.5 for her and 7.5-8 for the girl on the right.

the girl on the left was wearing a ton of make-up and i'm not sure how cute she really looks without it. the body was without flaw, however.

ononimo
12-01-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can actually think of one... but it was deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

who? olivia?

Ulysses
12-01-2005, 04:22 PM
ononimo,

What was the story w/ that chick? Just some random chick you took a picture with or something better?

Thanks for the info,
El Diablo

asofel
12-01-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You missed the "real life" part. Who posted a pic of someone they knew who was better? I can actually think of one... but it was deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

SL,

Who?

Intellectually curious,
Asofel

ok.....that's it.......i give up on QR......it has [censored] me for the last time.....

Ulysses
12-01-2005, 04:30 PM
asofel,

I guessed he was talking about chuddo's girl. She was very cute, but in my opinion this one is much better.

I am very sorry to hear of your QR troubles. This Form No Longer Valid is a complete BS error and I do not understand why it has chosen to plague you so much. I had it happen once or twice very early on, but have not seen it since.

May QR serve you well,
El Diablo

SL__72
12-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Not Olivia. I think PITTM posted them... it was pictures of an ex or something. Now that I think about, I don't think there were any pictures where you could see her face...

Some other guy also posted pictures of his ex, as "revenge" or something... that thread was also deleted.

Gunny Highway
12-01-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ononimo,

Impressed,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

There have been pics of someone "real" that's much hotter posted here and, as they say, it's not close. Could be Diablo is more easily impressed than we give him credit for. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

ononimo
12-01-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ononimo,

What was the story w/ that chick? Just some random chick you took a picture with or something better?

Thanks for the info,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately, the truth is closer to "random chick" than "something better" ... they both had boyfriends and one of the boyfriends knew one of the guys i was hanging out with in sao paulo. they and their boyfriends came out to hang out with is one night and i did the obligatory "gotta take one photo of these girls so my friends back home can understand how hot these brazillian chicks are" thing.

Alobar
12-01-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alobar,

I did not include random unknown facebook/webshots/etc. chicks when making that comment.

I can't remember any girls who people actually knew being posted that were hotter than her.

Still impressed,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh, gotcha...I still disagree but when you dont include all the web cam/myspace stuff its alot closer

I think the girl in the pic above whos the hostest is better looking in the face...to bad you cant see her body

ononimo
12-01-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I think the girl in the pic above whos the hostest is better looking in the face...to bad you cant see her body

[/ QUOTE ]

i really wish i had a better photo of her (i was using the cam on my mobile) ... honestly had one of the top 5 faces i've ever seen in real life. minimal make-up and her skin literally glowed (not to be confused with being shiny).

*sigh*

Ulysses
12-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Gunny,

Could you please point out an example or remind us what thread it was?

Awaiting your response,
El Diablo

durron597
12-01-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alobar,

Still impressed,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Barron's g/f is slightly hotter (but very close).

tdarko
12-01-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Barron's g/f is slightly hotter (but very close).

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't want to start gossip but i thought they weren't together, those long ass threads were confusing /images/graemlins/confused.gif

mslif
12-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Here is my problem with that picture, do you notice how tight the skin is and also how round they are? They look weird, maybe it's the push up bra but they look nasty to me. I am pretty sure they sag a lot due to their evident weight. As for the rest of her, the little bit of the arm on the pic looks a little chubby but I would expect a woman with those huge "natural" boobs to be slightly overweight.

Gunny Highway
12-01-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am pretty sure they sag a lot due to their evident weight. As for the rest of her, the little bit of the arm on the pic looks a little chubby but I would expect a woman with those huge "natural" boobs to be slightly overweight.

[/ QUOTE ]

The sag potential is reasonable, as pointed out by alobar. Some sag = very good. A lot of sag = no good. I haven't gotten a better look to fully assess the extent of the saggage. The rest looks pretty good to me, but I like curvy when it doesn't run to heifer. Your assessment is reasonable.

This thread has way too many posts w/o another poll! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Gunny Highway
12-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Masked Devil,

No.

asofel
12-01-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
asofel,

I guessed he was talking about chuddo's girl. She was very cute, but in my opinion this one is much better.

I am very sorry to hear of your QR troubles. This Form No Longer Valid is a complete BS error and I do not understand why it has chosen to plague you so much. I had it happen once or twice very early on, but have not seen it since.

May QR serve you well,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

D,

I was wondering that too, and agree olivia is not as cute. The pic of revenge that was taken down had a cute girl in it as well.

It bothers me that I can't figure out how or why this error is thrown. I will not be beaten by a simple HTML form.

On the hunt for clues,
Asofel

edit: sigh. Of course, it happened to this one. Upon investigation, Firefox cannot be blamed, the length of time to reply cannot be blamed (although it is a leading candidate). In short, it hates me.

Crushed,
Asofel

NoTalent
12-01-2005, 10:18 PM
What is wrong with the second pic?
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/OccamsRazor/modelchicks.jpg is not working anymore...

Oblivious
12-02-2005, 12:03 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/Obliviousbanks/010_7A.jpg

12-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Oblivious,

I think its patently unfair of you to ask us to choose both or none. Please fix your poll.

Why is there ONE dryer in that room, with a coin-op slot on it?

Confused,
yasher

Oblivious
12-02-2005, 12:10 AM
Its a washer; and its both or neither... they're very close /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

12-02-2005, 12:17 AM
On second glance, its obviously a damn washer. I dont know what I was thinking.

I'd run em. No lies. Perhaps atop the washer?

young nut
12-02-2005, 01:09 AM
since it's clear that most of us would obviously IRL take any of these chicks in this thread to pleasure town, I propose a new thread topic: Would you do this chick - Y or N. Perhaps we need more borderline ladies in the new thread, but I think it would be interesting to see how OOT feels about sticking it to average honeys.

ononimo
12-02-2005, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
since it's clear that most of us would obviously IRL take any of these chicks in this thread to pleasure town, I propose a new thread topic: Would you do this chick - Y or N. Perhaps we need more borderline ladies in the new thread, but I think it would be interesting to see how OOT feels about sticking it to average honeys.

[/ QUOTE ]

based on how absurdly high OOT's standards generally are, it's safe to assume that most "average" women would receive a "no" vote if the choices are binary ... therefore i propose we change the poll to "how many beers would it take?" same absurd standards will be applied but at least it will be more interesting than "yes" or "no".

young nut
12-02-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

based on how absurdly high OOT's standards generally are, it's safe to assume that most "average" women would receive a "no" vote if the choices are binary ... therefore i propose we change the poll to "how many beers would it take?" same absurd standards will be applied but at least it will be more interesting than "yes" or "no".

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the idea. Same concept basically, but applied to something OOT can understand/apply.