PDA

View Full Version : DIE

B Dids
12-01-2005, 11:02 AM
I hit a -70BB downswing to start November, and between two vacations have played like 1K hands this month. I got back up to 30BB ahead for the month, and wasn't planning on playing last night, 'cause booking a winning month is awesome.

But no, I was like "I can't lose 30BB, I'm freakin' awesome" and I played, AND I LOST 40BB OMG. TOP PAIR IS THE WORST HAND EVER THESE FISH WON'T FOLD. ALSDFKAGHASIFHALKGJASLKFJASLGKHGAIEHASLKFDJASDLFKJ L.

DIE POKER.

12-01-2005, 12:12 PM
I HAD A 80BB DWN SWING LAST NIGHT ! the fist 2hrs i hit a run like 16yr olds pamela andersen wet dream. wet and juicy, up 40BB. Then i hit the wake up, dirty feeling and sticky, i couldnt get away from any hand 79 cracked my set of aces on the river by making a str8

So how do you fix? that 2table right?
first hand fold BB to preflop raise (q2)
second hand KK sb, blind theif raises we capp it the whole way except for the river
board reads
J735A
know what he had, 35, i was already tilting, but i liked his aggression and willingness not to back down, i ended up up 30bb in that room, by ck raising every river, 3betting the preflop with 37, ck raising everytime the board paired.
between me and the other guy we had the whole table titling and noone would steal our blind, it was great, we showed every bluff too

i ended up -1.5BB,
i figured if im going out, im going out in style,

B Dids
12-01-2005, 12:27 PM
UPDATE:

With a clearer a mind. A thought perhaps too lucid for this board.

"Poker hard enough when you're running bad, and random chance is costing you money, compounding that with costing yourself money through bad decisions is just even worse".

Someday I will go through PT and seperate out places where I should have folded and knew it, and figure out how much I've lost because of that, and understand just how must "stupid tax" I've paid in my poker career.

MarkL444
12-01-2005, 01:32 PM
losing months build character and determination. or so i would assume, ive never had one. HAHAHAHHAHALOSERAHAHAHHAHA

Arnfinn Madsen
12-01-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and understand just how must "stupid tax" I've paid in my poker career.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then go on to analyze how much "stupid tax" you have paid in life and fall into eternal depression /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

stigmata
12-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Yeah, stupid me having a shot at the party 30/60 on the last weekend of the month -- Whooops, there goes a third of my months earnings in a few hours /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Still a good month, so I'm not to upset, but it would have been a great month.....

I hate the way that A) We are so obsessive about monthly results B) I allways run awful at the highest stake I'm playing, but can't ever miss the flop at the lower stakes.....

DavidC
12-01-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hit a -70BB downswing to start November, and between two vacations have played like 1K hands this month. I got back up to 30BB ahead for the month, and wasn't planning on playing last night, 'cause booking a winning month is awesome.

But no, I was like "I can't lose 30BB, I'm freakin' awesome" and I played, AND I LOST 40BB OMG. TOP PAIR IS THE WORST HAND EVER THESE FISH WON'T FOLD. ALSDFKAGHASIFHALKGJASLKFJASLGKHGAIEHASLKFDJASDLFKJ L.

DIE POKER.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just want to remark that this is a hilarious forum. I mean, if you come here there's absolutely no way you can get upset at anyone for posting a beat...

So, uh, nh? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Edit: Awesome av, btw.

peritonlogon
12-01-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i ended up up 30bb in that room, by ck raising every river, 3betting the preflop with 37, ck raising everytime the board paired.
between me and the other guy we had the whole table titling and noone would steal our blind, it was great, we showed every bluff too

[/ QUOTE ]
Go get 'em tiger. I wish I had that kind of gamble to me.

12-01-2005, 02:35 PM
um... poker isn't hard.

Wynton
12-01-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Someday I will go through PT and seperate out places where I should have folded and knew it, and figure out how much I've lost because of that, and understand just how must "stupid tax" I've paid in my poker career.

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in my homegame days, I used to place my chips slightly away from the rest of the chips in the pot, and declare them to be part of the "stupid pile." Of course, this was no-foldem poker, so every thing was basically a stupid pile.

But I actually think it's not a bad idea to keep track of these things while playing during a serious session.

B Dids
12-01-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
um... poker isn't hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude- poker is hard when every turn completes every draw possible every time. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE THESE 3/6 FISH FOLD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW K THX.

siccjay
12-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Kill them.

Arnfinn Madsen
12-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Time to ask a mod to change your title? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

silkyslim
12-01-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
um... poker isn't hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude- poker is hard when every turn completes every draw possible every time. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE THESE 3/6 FISH FOLD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW K THX.

[/ QUOTE ]
dude, its only 6 dollars, who is going to fold for 6 dollars? move up limits so they respect your raises.

ZenMusician
12-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Using an IP Zapper to freeze their DSL/Cable modem is a good trick...

-ZEN

Wynton
12-01-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, its only 6 dollars, who is going to fold for 6 dollars? move up limits so they respect your raises.

[/ QUOTE ]

At what level do you think people will respect your raises?

PokerBob
12-01-2005, 06:59 PM
......you will never win again ever.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8473/dec2di.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Benoit
12-01-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
um... poker isn't hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it's nice having a table where everyone respects your raise. The other night people would always fold to my raise. I was up 200BB just from them all folding so many pots to me.

Emmitt2222
12-01-2005, 08:34 PM
CARDS IS FUN!

DarthIgnurnt
12-01-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

5000+ posts and you really said this?

12-01-2005, 09:29 PM
helo the dids!!

B Dids
12-02-2005, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

5000+ posts and you really said this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt- we've got another ignore candidate for you!

Dude, Fish do not know how many posts on 2p2 I have. If they did, they probably WOULD fold.