PDA

View Full Version : HIGH agression

12-01-2005, 10:53 AM
i was looking over my stats a little bit and i guess they are quite good depending on the various post i ve read.

But there is one interesting thing; my flop agressive factor and agreesive factor all over. When i started working on my game i was told that the more agressive you are the better, now reading post on 2+2 i am not so convinced anymore.

Take a look at my stats and tell what do you thing.

I also bet 99% of the flop when i was the PF raiser, i think i would have to get rid of that to.

http://guljo.supremeserver22.com/poker/tracker.JPG
http://guljo.supremeserver22.com/poker/tracker1.JPG

raze
12-01-2005, 11:32 AM
very interesting - only 7k hands here but my flop and turn AF are 5.5 / 5.8 lol

Peter Harris
12-01-2005, 11:38 AM
i am mentally aggro too, i just can't find times to peel, i usually check behind, fold or raise. I gotta get this straightened out before 3/6 and 5/10 or i will be eaten alive.

EDIT: for more detail, over a sample of 9k hands i am 4.51 - 4.21 - 2.56. I call less than 5% of flops and donk 60% when there is a PF raise.

Koss
12-01-2005, 11:53 AM
You're betting 40% of the flops you see? This can only be right at a table full of predicatble weak tights thats never make any adjustments.

Peter Harris
12-01-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm raising 13% and betting 32%.

Can I call myself a TAGtard? I dont play loose, but I am definitely retarded at finding the right spots for aggression.

12-01-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're betting 40% of the flops you see? This can only be right at a table full of predicatble weak tights thats never make any adjustments.

[/ QUOTE ]
I see what would be optimal % to bet the flop on games that are not full of weak tights ie. 5/10?

i ll post a few marginal hands regarding this isue in the future

12-01-2005, 01:52 PM
well this is the fact i found that i am over agressive player and this is a huge hole in my game. I started to think about it, but have no idea how to face this problem.
About a year ago i was weak tight (guess so) and than i was told that i need to be more agressive, i was doing on that and now i found out that i over reacted /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

there is even a post in these forum vhere 2+2ers talk how is good to have me on their table and that thay just leave me hang my self (with my aggresion)

I wonder if someone of you had a problem like that and how he faced it.

I belive it is not good to just stop betting and raising, i should react with coution, dont wont to become weak tight again.

So if someone have any proposals I would love to here them or maybe some older posts.

imported_leader
12-01-2005, 02:11 PM
You're about twice as aggressive on the flop and the turn as you should be. I don't see how you can be a long term winner with those numbers. In aggressive shorthanded games you have to be willing to let you're opponents lead at the pot. Give them some rope and they will hang themselves with hopeless bluffs. You need to bet and raise less and call more.

milesdyson
12-01-2005, 02:15 PM
you must be doing a ton of bet/folding or something to get your flop af up to 5... wowowow.

mine is like 2.3 or something. if you raise A/images/graemlins/heart.gifK/images/graemlins/club.gif on the button like 3 way or something, are you just folding to a bet on a T/images/graemlins/heart.gif3/images/graemlins/club.gif6/images/graemlins/heart.gif flop in an ~6-7 small bet pot? or are you raising? are you bet/folding this?

12-01-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you raise A/images/graemlins/heart.gifK/images/graemlins/club.gif on the button like 3 way or something, are you just folding to a bet on a T/images/graemlins/heart.gif3/images/graemlins/club.gif6/images/graemlins/heart.gif flop in an ~6-7 small bet pot? or are you raising? are you bet/folding this?

[/ QUOTE ]
heh, raising of course, what would you do?

about the question if i can beat the game, I was beating 1/2, 2/4, 3/6 with no problem with quite good results, but 5/10 is quite tougher i am still beating it but not so good as before. It will be interesting to do somthing just opposite to what i was doing before, maybe i ll record my play and post it here

imported_leader
12-01-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you raise A/images/graemlins/heart.gifK/images/graemlins/club.gif on the button like 3 way or something, are you just folding to a bet on a T/images/graemlins/heart.gif3/images/graemlins/club.gif6/images/graemlins/heart.gif flop in an ~6-7 small bet pot? or are you raising? are you bet/folding this?

[/ QUOTE ]
heh, raising of course, what would you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Consider calling.

[ QUOTE ]
about the question if i can beat the game, I was beating 1/2, 2/4, 3/6 with no problem with quite good results, but 5/10 is quite tougher i am still beating it but not so good as before. It will be interesting to do somthing just opposite to what i was doing before, maybe i ll record my play and post it here

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a look at the stats of some of the most successful 6m players: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...&PHPSESSID= (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=headsup&Number=4005550&fp art=&PHPSESSID=)