PDA

View Full Version : E-mail (Groupwise) question

DarrenX
12-01-2005, 10:49 AM
So I'm contemplating leaving my current 9-5 to concentrate full time on my business, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. What's stopping me? Personal e-mails.

What?

Yeah, in the 6 years I've been at this job, I've been keeping many personal e-mails that I'd definitely like to keep for when I write my book (whatever and whenever that may be). Any ideas on how I could do some mass e-mail file transfers? I wouldn't even know where to start...

Thanks in advance. Anyone who helps will of course be thanked in my book... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Link774
12-01-2005, 12:14 PM
I don't use Groupwise, but your email client should have some sort of export function. You might find this program helpful: http://www.aid4mail.com/

DarrenX
12-01-2005, 01:08 PM
I appreciate the link, thanks... looks like Groupwise isn't one that's supported, though... /images/graemlins/frown.gif I'll do some google searches, and as a last resort, ask my IT guy about it!!

Link774
12-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Oh, rats! The link I found to that site said it supported Groupwise. I think the product's own website is more likely to be right though, ah well! Good luck!