PDA

View Full Version : Anybody using Poker Ace Hub on Stars?

12-01-2005, 07:46 AM
Yes, I KNOW there's a Poker Ace Hub forum but I figured I'd get a quicker response here, is it possible to use Poker Ace Hub on Star's SNG's?? I've configured it like it says in the tutorial on the PAH website but I don't seem to be able to get any stats at all, although the table is being recognised.. what preferences do I need to make this work?! Any help appreciated.. cheers guys.

tigerite
12-01-2005, 07:47 AM
It's Poker Ace Hud lol.. not sure where you got Hub from. It does work with PS but it's not so easy as it is with Party. You have to tick some box on the main lobby and use Instant Hand History or something like that. I'm sure those that play there can help more - you might want ot post it on Internet forum, as I would think it's used more by ring game players.

12-01-2005, 07:54 AM
Yeah good point, Hud it is lol, my eyes aren't what they used to be! The d looks kinda like a b down on my bottom taksbar! I figured configuring it with SNGs might be different than in ring games, that's why I decided to post it here but I'll give the Internet forum a blast too, cheers Tigerite.

tigerite
12-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Nah only thing different about SNGs would be what you choose to display in the HUD itself.. the settings should be identical..

12-01-2005, 08:38 AM
Well, I've now got the VPIP&, PFR& etc.. bits showing on the table, but no figures for them. It stays on N/A and 0 hands.

Here's how I configured it if anybody can see where I'm going wrong...

Under Pokersites: I've got it as "Use the HandHistory files" and sorted out the Hand History File Directories to the correct folder...

Preferences:

Hands used for averages: 0 (dont get this bit?)

I've enabled logging, but not super logging... (again, don't know the difference?)

Filters: Minimum hands: 0.

Refresh rates: (min 0, maz 10000) refresh every 1.

12-02-2005, 05:18 AM
Bump this up ^^ any help appreciated? If not I'll let it die gracefully...