PDA

View Full Version : Poker Joke

12-01-2005, 07:13 AM
I just heard a poker joke and thought it was pretty funny and decided to share it with the rest of OOT. Hopefully others will then post their favorite poker jokes. Anyways here is my joke....(sorry if it's been posted before)

These two guys, Bill and John, are involved in this huge pot. There's raising and reraising all over the flop, and the turn. The river comes and Bill catches the nuts. He decides to slow play them and John goes all in. After a quick call Bill shows his hand and collects the pot. John stands up and falls over dead. Well, Bill then decides that he has to go and tell John's wife. So Bill knocks on John's door and when his wife answers he says, "Patty, I have some bad news. Tonight John and I were playing cards and we were in a huge pot together and John lost $400..." She cuts him off before he could finish and says, "You go tell that no good son of a bitch to drop dead!" Bill pauses before he finishes the bad news, thinking, then says, "Okay, I'll go tell him."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA is my desired response.

Hope you enjoyed it.
Later,
Justin

tonypaladino
12-01-2005, 07:14 AM
Justin,

::sigh::

Tony

MarkL444
12-01-2005, 07:26 AM

-no p*ker in OOT
-joke wasnt funny
-$400 is not a huge pot
-i still appreciate you trying though

12-01-2005, 07:33 AM
and now I will mount my classic defense...

dude, it wasn't my joke, I just heard it somewhere. I think it was on Party.

This concludes my classic defense.

Later,
Justin

craig r
12-01-2005, 07:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and now I will mount my classic defense...

dude, it wasn't my joke, I just heard it somewhere. I think it was on Party.

This concludes my classic defense.

Later,
Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

The defense was worse than the joke.

tonypaladino
12-01-2005, 07:38 AM
OP,

I'd advise you to get another email address and register a new account.

TONY

MarkL444
12-01-2005, 07:40 AM
craig- not even close, that joke was terrible.

craig r
12-01-2005, 07:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
craig- not even close, that joke was terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread needs to be deleted. At the same time, if it wasn't for this thread, I would have nothing to do while I can't sleep.

craig

craig r
12-01-2005, 09:29 AM
Yuck, I had always avoided this forum and now because a thread was moved I had an unintentional post in here.

craig

Kurn, son of Mogh
12-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Very old joke. Older than me. Usually a bunch of retired guys in Florida. Normal punch line is "funny you should say that..."