PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever been a Santa?

diebitter
12-01-2005, 07:08 AM
I watched 'Bad Santa' the other night for the first time, and wondered if a Santa does get action after work if he keeps his outfit on, is all...

Any been one? How good/bad was it?

EDIT: I meant how/good generally, not for action!
So 'being Santa' stories please?

Dagnabbit, I hijacked my own thread before it started!

craig r
12-01-2005, 07:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I watched 'Bad Santa' the other night for the first time, and wondered if a Santa does get action after work if he keeps his outfit on, is all...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, after rock stars and movie stars, Mall Santas get the most action. And it is important that you become a Mall Santa for this, the Salvation Army Santa doesn't get any at all.

craig

4_2_it
12-01-2005, 10:27 AM
I did once for a charity. I was around 30 years old and weighed all of 175 pounds. Most of the kids either had me pegged as an imposter immediately or thought I was the real deal and were too scared to talk to me. I felt good about doing it, but I think the kids were have been better served by someone a little older who actually physically resembled Santa.

If I ever do it again I will definitely use the A Christmas Story Santa as my guide.

OtisTheMarsupial
12-01-2005, 12:04 PM
No, but I've been Smokey the Bear, who, by the way, is a close second in child's hearts to Santa.

Yes, it got me action. But the suit is rather burdensome.