PDA

View Full Version : I will be in Vegas Jan. 2-6

Jeebus
12-01-2005, 02:07 AM
I'm gonna be in vegas with a buddy. Playin cards and partying alittle. Anybody know anything cool going on that week? Also, anyone want to meet up for a drink. Finally, any game recommendations?

Photoc
12-01-2005, 02:10 AM
I would love to have a drink (as usual), but I'm having a root canal done that week on the 3rd or so /images/graemlins/frown.gif

surfinillini
12-01-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna be in vegas with a buddy. Playin cards and partying alittle. Anybody know anything cool going on that week? Also, anyone want to meet up for a drink. Finally, any game recommendations?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll be there too

Photoc
12-01-2005, 02:21 AM
As for anything cool going on? Well, most will still be recovering from hangovers. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jeebus
12-01-2005, 03:36 AM
I'm hoping that will impede the playing ability. I'd love to be there for the first buy my boy is a pussy and "has to spend it with his girlfriend" because "he wants to get some at midnight" because "he can". I'm bout ready to just have a day to myself.

To who said they would be there, hit me with a pm and we'll meet up, maybe even magoo it up. To Photoc, I've never had one but I've heard tales, I'll buy you a shot of petron the night of the 2nd to ease tha pain.

flatline
12-01-2005, 04:30 AM
I'll be there Jan. 3-6. Staying at the Nugget. I'd love to play some cards and have one or ten drinks. Where are you staying at?

Photoc
12-01-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be there Jan. 3-6. Staying at the Nugget. I'd love to play some cards and have ten or twenty drinks. Where are you staying at?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jeebus
12-01-2005, 04:38 AM
for real, its not really drinking if you have the ability to describe to someone how much you drank by using two hands. Either you need to drink stronger or more and I don't like everclear.

Jeebus
12-29-2005, 07:56 PM
im gonna throw this back up there, anybody gonna be there hit me up.