PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet sng 33 is screwing up has this happened to anyone else?

11-30-2005, 09:54 PM
I'm down to the final 2 of a $33 10 man sng on eurobet and for the past 30 minutes the message "the nexy level-up has been delayed 5 minutes the tournament is now on a break for 5 minutes" has been displayed. It goes on to state resuming play in 4 minutes 3minutes etc.

If anyone has dealt with this before please let me know what I should do. Tourney id is # 16243097 if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about.

PartySNGer
11-30-2005, 10:04 PM
I recently tried playing at Eurobet just b/c the $600 bonus is pretty good for SNG players. All I can say is the software is soooooooooo bad. Examples include large portions of table going black sometimes to the point where I can't see prev. action or even my hole cards, also when you play more than one table the new table will replace a current tourney and you have to scramble thru the lobby to find your old tournament. And yes, I have had a similar experience to yours, when I got HU the game froze for about 12 minutes before we started HU as normal. I guess all you can do is wait.

11-30-2005, 10:08 PM
yeah I hate the new eurobet. The tables opening onto each other sucks and it's hard to tell what the bet size at a glance. I have pushed a lot of people all in when someone behind me has already done the same thing when I am multitabling because it's hard to see.

I don't think this bonus is worth clearing.

PartySNGer
11-30-2005, 10:16 PM
Go to the lobby options and click on the show bet amount option if you haven't, it helps immensely. I play 54s and 108s there and I've got about 1800/6000 pts. cleared so I'll try to see the bonus out, but it's very tough.