PDA

View Full Version : Awesome beat I laid on this guy HU

Ten7offsuit
11-30-2005, 09:39 PM
so i'm playing some 30/60 on party yesterday when this fish rivers his gutshot to beat my set even though he was getting bad pot odds, he just got lucky i hate party poker and dikshit . anyways so i call him a fish and tell him what an idiot he is and he challenges me to a heads up match. i'm laughing thinking what a joke this is but he's serious, he wants to play a HU match with me so i'm like ok, easy money, unless party decides to be gay and screw me over (i cashed out the day before). so me and this guy, his name is kurosh or something sit at an empty 100/200 table with $10k each and start playing. so of course i'm totally outplaying this guy, but since i cashed out the previous day party is giving him a few extra suckouts and making me miss some draws so i'm only up about $2k when this hand comes up:

i raise T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, he reraises me, and i cap.

flop is: J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/club.gif

i bet, he raises, i reraise, he calls.

turn: T/images/graemlins/club.gif

i bet, he raises, i reraise, he caps

river: T/images/graemlins/heart.gif

i bet, he raises, i reraise, he calls and i own his punk ass! turns out he had A/images/graemlins/spade.gif A/images/graemlins/club.gif, it's hilarious how all these retarted fish overplay their stupid pocket aces. he yelled a bunch of crap at me about how terrible i was and how lucky i got, but really, i just outplayed this sucka and he was jealous.

oh yeah, i ended up beating him out of $30k that night, i outplayed him so badly. oh his name was like kurosh or something, you guys should put him on his buddy list, he's a big fish.

ZenMusician
11-30-2005, 09:59 PM
oh his name was like kurosh or something

Would have been funnier if you didn't, like, say it twice

-ZEN

CrazyN8
11-30-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you guys should put him on his buddy list, he's a big fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

consider it done. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jman220
11-30-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh his name was like kurosh or something

Would have been funnier if you didn't, like, say it twice

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I'm pretty sure even if he didn't mention it once people would have recognized this hand.

smartalecc5
11-30-2005, 11:26 PM
nh sir.

kurosh
12-01-2005, 12:21 AM
FWIW, I'm up on neverwin lifetime. I didn't lose 30k to him.

jman220
12-01-2005, 12:41 AM
BTW, I'm pretty sure this hand history is inaccurate. They were playing on a site that didn't cap HU play (UB of FT), and they went five bets on one of the streets when Neverwin had a very nominal hand.

kurosh
12-01-2005, 12:56 AM
The actual action was 6 bets PF (maybe 7?). He check/called the flop and turn, then CR'd the river.

jman220
12-01-2005, 01:01 AM
Didn't he also have a gutshot draw?

kurosh
12-01-2005, 01:14 AM
Nope. Here is the hand: http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=68327