PDA

View Full Version : watch me get destroyed...30/60 video 2 table

baronzeus
11-30-2005, 08:56 PM
100mb file. if this is too many videos too fast let me know. two people asked me to do one with shorthanded games.

this is 30/60, the games are both short, and when they fill up i keep replacing them with short games. long video, watch as much or as little as you want. oh, i do some weird [censored] in here. enjoy.

2table.avi (http://baronzeus.com/2table.avi)

ps you need xvid

oreogod
11-30-2005, 10:00 PM
Dude keep posting as many videos as u like. I would, but Im waiting for my new comp to get in, my desktop sucks and my laptop, while good, is kind of sluggish when i record games.

ANyway, hopefully Tstone gets his site up and running soon...that will be supa tight.

Victor
11-30-2005, 10:26 PM
hey baron,

im gonna watch this one and your other one eventually but i think it would be a lot easier if they were only 30minutes long.

i like to be thorough when going over these so 1hr is pretty daunting.

baronzeus
11-30-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey baron,

im gonna watch this one and your other one eventually but i think it would be a lot easier if they were only 30minutes long.

i like to be thorough when going over these so 1hr is pretty daunting.

[/ QUOTE ]

well i kept wanting to quit but then i kept losing $$$ so i kept playing. i suppose i could shorten it...anyways i highly suggest playing it in "fast" mode...ie 2x as fast...you wont miss out on any action since its 2 tabling and you'll get through it much faster.

anyways thanx for the time you put into it. i will do the same if you ever make another video.

bdmcgraw
11-30-2005, 10:38 PM
about 13 minutes in you fired on the river on a scary board with jhigh,

just curious, what made u do that?

baronzeus
11-30-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
about 13 minutes in you fired on the river on a scary board with jhigh,

just curious, what made u do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i figured a lot of hands peel that board with almost any 2 on the flop, then if he picked up a flush draw on the turn he could have peeled again, then on the river the Q hit and im like sweet if he doesnt have a Q he might fold.

oreogod
12-01-2005, 12:54 AM
watching it right now.

7 minutes in on the Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif5/images/graemlins/heart.gif hand. U raise OTB 3hded, sb and BB call.

Flop 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif9/images/graemlins/club.gif2/images/graemlins/club.gif

SB CRs u, BB folds, u call.

Turn was K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

When the K hit, I was literally going raise, raise, RAISE YOU [censored]!!!

And u did, and it was sweet.

waffle
12-01-2005, 01:43 AM
Oreo or Baron,

Can you explain this play to me? I don't get it. My standard operating procedure is to peel and fold UI. This sucks though if his range includes flush draws and worse pairs, which it probably does. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

baronzeus
12-01-2005, 01:52 AM
my hand is good here too often to fold. the raise was a free showdown raise (if 3bet, i probably fold, but i dont bet the river if he just calls)

12-01-2005, 06:19 AM
I usually just call down with that Q5s hand. I understand that raising is good vs a flushdraw but what else? They dont have the odds to draw to a pair anyway and its quite costly should he have a 9,K or a pp higher than 9. I guess you could make him fold 66,77,88 sometimes.

baronzeus
12-01-2005, 09:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I usually just call down with that Q5s hand. I understand that raising is good vs a flushdraw but what else? They dont have the odds to draw to a pair anyway and its quite costly should he have a 9,K or a pp higher than 9. I guess you could make him fold 66,77,88 sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

no way its costly if he has a 9 or a PP (you think he 3bets here, ever?). in fact he may just fold sometimes which would be good.

i think mainly this is good against flush draws and any random bluffing hand that may have 6 outs. he will be incorrectly folding based on the pot size (i think).

12-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Good thinking, I didnt think about position and the free showdown.

oreogod
12-01-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my hand is good here too often to fold. the raise was a free showdown raise (if 3bet, i probably fold, but i dont bet the river if he just calls)

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of curiosity, what turns were u raising...and if it was a blank are u just calling down?

Also, Waffle...u just have to think about what he could be CRing here...Flsh Draw, a 5, 9 or duece, maybe a ragged gutter, small pp, overs to the board...a lot of hands. In situations like this u have to make the percentage play.

12-01-2005, 08:02 PM
What a great video. Action, action, action! You looked like you were getting a bit tilty 40 minutes in /images/graemlins/frown.gif

DrSavage
12-02-2005, 12:20 AM
Why does DERB at your table have normal stats and is not doing anything crazy ??? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

TMFS9
12-02-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I understand that raising is good vs a flushdraw but what else?

[/ QUOTE ]

I raise for free showdowns a lot, and while it's a good strategic move in certain situations IMO it's main value comes from metagame implications

bobbyi
12-02-2005, 02:59 AM
15.5 mins in. You open with 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif9/images/graemlins/heart.gif OTB, unknown BB calls.

Flop is 9/images/graemlins/club.gif6/images/graemlins/club.gif3/images/graemlins/spade.gif. He check-raises, you call.

Turn is T/images/graemlins/spade.gif. He bets, you raise and he calls.

The river is 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. He checks and you bet.

The river bet seem really thin to me, no?

oreogod
12-02-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

The river bet seem really thin to me, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if he has a better 9 or a low flush draw. Sure it might be pretty thin, as J9 or Q9 seems possible.

EDIT: just watched the hand, he had K9s, little higher than I thought, Id prolly tree bet that from the BB.

12-02-2005, 06:56 AM
I liked your movie, tried to search for your other movies and I fond 1table and, 2table and baronpoker. Have you made any others? If so, plz post link. ty

imported_ncray
12-02-2005, 08:20 AM
28:30

You open 7s7d OTB, 30/16/.7 over 260 SB ccs, BB folds.
Flop is JsAsQd, check bet call
Turn is the 5c, sb checks and you bet

I usually give up after the flop.

baronzeus
12-02-2005, 08:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
28:30

You open 7s7d OTB, 30/16/.7 over 260 SB ccs, BB folds.
Flop is JsAsQd, check bet call
Turn is the 5c, sb checks and you bet

I usually give up after the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats not a good flop to give up on (believe it or not) imo. because there is not only a flush draw but a T or a K has a gutter that he probably isnt folding for one SB.

on those SPECIFIC boards (flush+gutter) i usually fire 2.

of course im quitting lhe forever because it sucks.

oreogod
12-03-2005, 11:25 AM
45:51

5 handed. CO open raises, bad/loose sb calls, u call in BB w. 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif7/images/graemlins/club.gif

Flop:6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif4/images/graemlins/club.gif7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

U bet, CO raises, sb calls, u call.

Turn:4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

sb checks, u check, CO bets, sb calls, u Fold...

Tough and intresting hand...but I dont know if I fold there. Its probably close.

29 minutes in you open fold K8o in the CO w/. a tighter button and BB...intresting.

Also want to say, great video so far.

Voltron87
12-03-2005, 01:21 PM
how do you make these videos? i want to make one.

oreogod
12-03-2005, 08:13 PM
either download Camtasia from torrentspy or mininova.org, its the best recording program out there. If u go the legit route, it will cost u 300 dullars.

There is also a subpar freeware program out there called CamStudio I belive. Definitly doesnt record anywhere near the quality of camtasia but its freeware, so what do u expect.