PDA

View Full Version : ($5) Bad play with with KJo as short stack

11-30-2005, 08:40 PM
Four handed in sit n go with small stack $2200 in chips blinds 100-200, not many rounds left looking for paint and these guys seem willing to blind me out. In the BB with KJo thinking okay all in and the UTG (T3200) makes it 800 and the button(T3200)calls and without thinking it over I move all in UTG call, button folds. And I'm looking at AJo and bust. First reaction, had to make a stand. Then after thinking about I realize, I should have folded and let them play it out maybe bust or not be the short stack, any how my analysis is from a situation point of view let them play it out and maybe somebody gets hurt. From a hand point of view AA, KK, AK, AJ, AQ, KQ are a nightmare Ax is still a 3-2 underdog and both would have to have a hand of KT or worse to play, probably still unlikely even short handed. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Pete

tigerite
11-30-2005, 08:42 PM
Terrible!

11-30-2005, 11:41 PM
KJo is not a good hand at all. You don't want to go all-in wit h it unless you have to and when two people have shown that they like their hand, you're almost certain to be beat.

Try to find a better opportunity, especially when are the first into the pot.