PDA

View Full Version : Who are the PokerStars NL200 players from here?

PuertoKid
11-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Over the last few weeks I've kind of settled on the Stars NL200 as my "home game". I'll go up to NL400 or down to NL100 if a table looks right.

I am a mediocre player looking to improve. I'm turning a profit, but I've got some leaks to fix and improvements to make.

I'm wondering who else from here is a Stars NL200 regular. Would you be willing to tell me your screen name (here or via PM)?

I am PuertoKid on Stars.

ahnuld
11-30-2005, 07:59 PM
Most wont want to tell you. When my SN was the same as my 2+2 name, people recognised me on the tables and knew I read 2+2. Got me less action and more respect, 2 things you dont want in poker.

xorbie
11-30-2005, 08:02 PM
im xorbie there, but i almost never have money there, which is a shame. such soft games.

ajmargarine
11-30-2005, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Most wont want to tell you. When my SN was the same as my 2+2 name, people recognised me on the tables and knew I read 2+2. Got me less action and more respect...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got an ajmargarine account at pokerstars with no money in it at the moment, and haven't played there since joining 2+2. Probably going to redeposit there eventually. I'm hoping my donktastic posts here get me More Action, Less Respect. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4_2_it
11-30-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Most wont want to tell you. When my SN was the same as my 2+2 name, people recognised me on the tables and knew I read 2+2. Got me less action and more respect...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got an ajmargarine account at pokerstars with no money in it at the moment, and haven't played there since joining 2+2. Probably going to redeposit there eventually. I'm hoping my donktastic posts here get me More Action, Less Respect. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You should hurry up and jump in, the water's fine.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your arrival /images/graemlins/grin.gif

mother_brain
11-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Been doing 200s at Prima here.

billyjex
11-30-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Most wont want to tell you. When my SN was the same as my 2+2 name, people recognised me on the tables and knew I read 2+2. Got me less action and more respect, 2 things you dont want in poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

LAG it up. Punish the weak tighties who think you only bet or raise with a good hand.

xorbie
11-30-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LAG it up. Punish the weak tighties who think you only bet or raise with a good hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

My experience with everyone who knows who I am (that isn't also regular poster) is that they call down way too much and bluff a lot.