PDA

View Full Version : Goofy getting blasted stories

MonkeeMan
11-30-2005, 06:27 PM
They're all pretty goofy but here's one I remembered while reading the smoking while driving thread:

Back in the day there was the mother of all traffic circles (rotaries to you Mass. people) in Camden. Having a full tank of gas and a nice chunk of hash we proceeded to smoke bowls while looping around the circle. The higher we got and the more revs we took the more absurd and fun it seemed. And round and round we went, until we ran out of lighter fluid of all things.

Got a goofy getting blasted story?

istewart
11-30-2005, 06:28 PM
wtf is this

MonkeeMan
11-30-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wtf is this

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, a goofy getting blasted story.

11-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Buddy of mine and I had passed out at his place after getting tremendously stoned. We woke up, got blazed, and drove up to the Conoco to get gas & mtn dew & munchies. I put the nozzle in the tank, start it, and we go inside. We buy stuff, and come back out. He gets in the passenger side. I walk around the back of the truck, step over the gas hose thing (still inside my truck) and get in the driver's seat. I start the truck, and start to drive away.

My buddy busts out laughing. He tells me to stop. So I do, right there in the middle of the parking lot. He's laughing so hard, he can barely tell me what happened.

So I get out of the truck, pull the gas hose out of my gas tank, put the cover back on my gas tank, close the little door, and walk inside with the gas hose. I look at the clerk, laugh, and hand him the gas hose. The look on his face basically says, "Not again... /images/graemlins/frown.gif"

I didnt know those damn things were made to break free at the top. Its like a quick disconnect point. Smart bastards, those engineers.

-- yasher

swede123
11-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Yasher:

That chick in your avatar, who is she? She's at least a solid 8.5 and I'm surprised I haven't seen her before.

Swede

11-30-2005, 06:55 PM
This one time, Mickey was smoking a bowl with Minnie, and Goofy came in hyuck hyucking and....

11-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Went to a St. John's-Syracuse b-ball game at MSG six or seven years ago. Drinking the whole time on the 50-minute train ride into the city, and the whole time at the game. IIRC, we smoked before walking into the Garden. After the game (SJU wins, woo hoo!!), we decide to head over to ESPN Zone in Times Square, a short walk away. Most, if not all the video games there required a plastic card you had to buy before hand. I try putting dollar bills in one machine, an employee breaks the bad news to me. I stumble over and check in on how my friends are doing. I then proceed back to the same machine and try once again to stick dollar bills into it.

Of course, my friends 'claim' I did this, it's not like I remember...

11-30-2005, 07:33 PM
swede,

you mean you missed this gem of a post? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4062644&an=0&page=0#Post 4062644)

read the whole thing... or, this reply (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=4064327&page=0&vc=1) is where someone linked the pic that our friend derosnec pussied out on and took down.

interesting you rated her an 8.5.

-- yasher

swede123
11-30-2005, 07:35 PM
I was trying out this new concept I just learned, called sarcasm. Too subtle eh? BTW, I agree with Darko in the thread you linked, this girl is more a 4.5 than anything else.

Swede

11-30-2005, 07:39 PM
I'VE BEEN HAD.

what's this sarcasm you speak of? i need to get my detector fixed. bleh. the longer i wait in pressing "continue," the more and more i go, "jesus, how did i actually write that response..."

IASCKM

and yeah, she's a 4.

-- yasher

rustyboy
11-30-2005, 08:29 PM
I used to be a coop at the place that makes them. just for stoners and women on phones who are too important to take the hose out.

tonypaladino
11-30-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This one time, Mickey was smoking a bowl with Minnie, and Goofy came in hyuck hyucking and....

[/ QUOTE ]