PDA

View Full Version : 1600 Off-Topic Posts

skipperbob
11-30-2005, 05:52 PM
I have been looking forward to the occasion of my "Pooh-Bah" post to dazzle you with the wit, charm, intelligence, and native-humor that I am capable of incorporating into the written word.

Alas, I have encountered the worst form of "Writer's Block" I have ever had...To gain insight I re-read 66's PB-post (and cried again)...To gain motivation I was encouraged by Irieguy's "Year Ago" post...To gain confidence I re-read my own "Tales of Internet Dating" stories....
So Far = BrainDead

So let me just say 'Thank You";
To those who encourage me,I am grateful; /images/graemlins/smile.gif
To those who revile my efforts, I understand; /images/graemlins/frown.gif
To those who give as good as they get, AttaBoy!; /images/graemlins/wink.gif
To the "GMILF's", Thank God /images/graemlins/smile.gif
To the Rest = "GFY" /images/graemlins/frown.gif

durron597
11-30-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1600 Off-Topic Posts

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen a few strategy posts from you /images/graemlins/wink.gif

bones
11-30-2005, 05:58 PM
http://tiglff.com/film2002/ruthandconnie.jpg

Go get 'em, champ.

Irieguy
11-30-2005, 06:13 PM
Congrats on your new, Old Fool status.

Irieguy

wuwei
11-30-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Go get 'em, champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

SFB, I'll be your wingman anytime.

Freudian
11-30-2005, 06:33 PM
You can't force confused off topic posts. Suddenly you will have 1700 posts without knowing how it happened, the way it should be.

skipperbob
11-30-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Go get 'em, champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine's "O.K."; but your's looks a little "dumpy" /images/graemlins/frown.gif

11-30-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1600 Off-Topic Posts

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope this clarifies.

How do I get a really sweet title like Old Fool?

skipperbob
11-30-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1600 Off-Topic Posts

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope this clarifies.

How do I get a really sweet title like Old Fool?

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to be sleeping with one of the Mods /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bluefeet
11-30-2005, 11:40 PM
What took you so long?! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

~interviewing for milf wingman hucii weekend (yeah, it's been that long)

zipppy
12-01-2005, 12:17 AM
congrats, skipper. your posts are highly enjoyable.

ps. are you and yugo officially a "thing" yet? I hate dancing around the issue.

SlackerMcFly
12-01-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So let me just say 'Thank You";
To those who encourage me,I am grateful;
To those who revile my efforts, I understand;
To those who give as good as they get, AttaBoy!;
To the "GMILF's", Thank God
To the Rest = "GFY"

[/ QUOTE ]

Proud to say that I'm all of the above. Well, all except the GMILF part.

Keep up the good work Skipper! You are an institiution, inspiration and give a lift to an otherwise humor-less existence.

Or is it you are humor-less in an institution? I forget. Anyway, fight the good OT fight, I'm on your side.

Just pissed that you didn't read my first post for ideas on how to write true drivel. Oh well.

NewDryerMcSlack

Mr_J
12-01-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Go get 'em, champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine's "O.K."; but your's looks a little "dumpy" /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yall look alike to me...

SuitedSixes
12-01-2005, 05:35 AM
Skip-
Your presence has ever-changed the face of the STTF. This place used to be boring on chock full of content until you came along. Thanks for your help, support, and friendship.

My favorite SFB moments:

1. The changing of the avatar to "Winky the Twinky."
2. [ QUOTE ]
Learning to use the

[/ QUOTE ] function.
3. "How I Met Your Mother."
4. The roulette story during the WSOP.
5. The cell phone, toaster, alarm clock conundrum.
6. The GMILFs picture and Slacker calling me in a panic, BEGGING me to edit it some more.

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Are we on for our 2006 sidebet?

-Sixes
A proud member of Team SFB

skipperbob
12-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Team "SFB" will rule @ *STTF - HUC - II*... Bones will be so shaken after the Run4theBorder and the DoTheDonna experience that he'll be no threat. Yugo will have a semi-fatal case of sun/alcohol poisoning. SlackerMcLetitFly will get us off on the right foot with a big score @ L-I-R & MehHorses...Cleinen will bring down the House with his repartee and non-stop bon-mots...Daliman will get his clock cleaned on Fri.night after making a pass for some trailertrash married broad @ IP...Zen won't show when the lovely Mrs.Zen (& all the little Zen's) demand that he stay home...Raptor will be broke by 5:30 on Fri.PM....Unarmed & Lacky will be so sweptaway with this year's scrippa lineup that they won't play to their ability....Irieguy will deliver a soliloquy about what a GreatPlayer he is & then actually play 4crap....All that will remain is for 66's to play his standard boringashit game & pick up the CASH
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SuitedSixes
12-01-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Team "SFB" will rule @ *STTF - HUC - II*... Bones will be so shaken after the Run4theBorder and the DoTheDonna experience that he'll be no threat. Yugo will have a semi-fatal case of sun/alcohol poisoning. SlackerMcLetitFly will get us off on the right foot with a big score @ L-I-R & MehHorses...Cleinen will bring down the House with his repartee and non-stop bon-mots...Daliman will get his clock cleaned on Fri.night after making a pass for some trailertrash married broad @ IP...Zen won't show when the lovely Mrs.Zen (& all the little Zen's) demand that he stay home...Raptor will be broke by 5:30 on Fri.PM....Unarmed & Lacky will be so sweptaway with this year's scrippa lineup that they won't play to their ability....Irieguy will deliver a soliloquy about what a GreatPlayer he is & then actually play 4crap....All that will remain is for 66's to play his standard boringashit game & pick up the CASH

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It took you 1600 posts to learn how to use the bold function?

skipperbob
12-01-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It took you 1617 posts to learn how to use the bold function?

[/ QUOTE ]

"FYP" <u>"FYP"</u> "FYP"

Freudian
12-01-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It took you 1600 posts to learn how to use the bold function?

[/ QUOTE ]

Baby steps, baby steps...

Big Limpin'
12-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Use of "quick reply" is scheduled to commence in early '07