MycroftX
11-30-2005, 05:15 PM
My VP$IP is 15.96

18K hands
2.07 BB/100hands

VP$Ismall blinds: 25.8
fold SB to steal: 86.92
fold BB to steal: 72.41

Let me know if I should have put up something else.

Thanks, Kev

11-30-2005, 06:47 PM
How could anyone know the answer to this.

You didn't say what level you were playing or what kind of players you were playing with.

I nominate this for the second gayest post ever.

jt1
11-30-2005, 06:50 PM
looks okay

what does fold sb/bb to steal mean? When CO open raises is that considered a steal if button folded and your sb? How does PT determine if a raise is a steal attempt or not?

TaintedRogue
11-30-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You didn't say what level you were playing or what kind of players you were playing with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I nominate your pic for the gayest pic ever presented on 2+2

QTip
11-30-2005, 07:09 PM
Perhaps this will be helpful (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=2129882&page=0&fpart=1&v c=1)

11-30-2005, 07:31 PM
You at least need to include the limit you are playing. For 2/4 this might be tight, but at 10/20 this would be fine. The same with the blinds. You are folding them a lot to the steals.

MycroftX
11-30-2005, 07:35 PM
sorry, 1/2.
2 or 3 tables at a time

MycroftX
11-30-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Woah, woah settle down Shen.
major weener

I just had a lil' Faux Pas
you're a dink

I think I'm doin' ok, just feel like I might be too tight
sexy guy

Maybe you just need to get laid
funky time

I hope you dont have to pay for it......
probably will

11-30-2005, 07:56 PM
You are just mad because your thread about "I'm DERB look at my results from 50 whole hands" won the "1st gayest thread award.

As far as who has the gayest avatar, I really think that Adam something or other wins with this:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6461/adamnmeicon5lg.jpg

11-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Yes, I never have sex ever without paying for it.

I am fat, balding and naked (you can find my sexy pic here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=4032188&page=0&vc=1) .

Whatever you say to me, this thread still sucks.

toby
11-30-2005, 11:23 PM
I'm surprised you didn't get some better quality responses (excluding the stats post link).

If you feel like you're playing too tightly, the most obviously place to loosen up would be blind defense. Check out some strategy from the short-handed forums, and try a few sessions playing 6-max and you'll probably loosen up playing from the blinds and add some EV to your game.

Another option is playing more speculative hands (67s, etc) from CO or button.

MycroftX
12-01-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you feel like you're playing too tightly, the most obviously place to loosen up would be blind defense. Check out some strategy from the short-handed forums, and try a few sessions playing 6-max

[/ QUOTE ]

Sound advice, ty. Actually I have been considering playing 6 max more often, I only do it seldomly now but I have done well playing 6 max in the past.

I'm almost done with a bonus right now, but I'll probably try the next bonus playing just 6 max and see how I feel I played.

Loosening on blind defense...yup

[ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised you didn't get some better quality responses

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for JT, and Qtip I was sort of dissapointed.

It's funny I spaced on including the limit I play though.
puffy time

I figured the biggest flame I might get from trolls like Shen
major dick

would have been the small 18K sample size.

Well thanks again, Kev

12-01-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

major dick

[/ QUOTE ]

The whole thing about this post though is that no matter what you say it's pretty tough to give an answer. What's too tight? What's too loose? Conditions change. Who you are sitting with changes, the games change ... etc. You can't say "is this too tight?" because there is just no real answer. For something a little closer post some pf hands you were unsure about and solicit responses or visit the I hate you Tiger Woods thread with the averages.

For a guy with 300 posts I figured you'd understand poker just a tiny bit better than to ask a question like that.

MycroftX
12-01-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who you are sitting with

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 1/2 full ring, the answer is loose passive, and maniacs...
Sure there are some people who know what they are doing, but for the most part it's just lots of people making numerous mistakes. I'm sorry I spaced on including the limit.

but your first post was a little much

I do know a little bit about poker, I learned to play in a chicken coop when I was 15 for Christ's sake, hah!

....but I only been playin seriously on line for like a year..utilities and beer, punch and pie.

W. Deranged
12-01-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

major dick

[/ QUOTE ]

The whole thing about this post though is that no matter what you say it's pretty tough to give an answer. What's too tight? What's too loose? Conditions change. Who you are sitting with changes, the games change ... etc. You can't say "is this too tight?" because there is just no real answer. For something a little closer post some pf hands you were unsure about and solicit responses or visit the I hate you Tiger Woods thread with the averages.

For a guy with 300 posts I figured you'd understand poker just a tiny bit better than to ask a question like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tsai,

A little helpful advice:

Coming into a forum in which you are not particularly well known and have even fewer posts than the relatively inexperienced OPs, and calling their posts "gay," is not going to earn you much respect here.

I personally don't think it is acceptable for anyone to call another person's post "gay" (or any similar demeaning adjective), and I think it happens way too much here. In general, I think people should limit criticism to posts where they themselves have made an active attempt to answer the OP's questions. Then some encouraging insults might be acceptable.

So, the "first gayest post" and "second gayest post" thing is neither productive, nor particularly funny. For what its worth, I think we'd all be better off if the word "gay" would not be used in a demeaning or ignorant fashion at all in this forum.

So please, in the future, focus on contributing to threads that generate viable strategy discussion.