PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom 5 Handed SNGs

11-30-2005, 04:25 PM
I would like to know the difference in skill level between the Pokerroom $22 5 handed SNGs and the $33 5 handed SNGs from anyone who has played them. I would assume it isn't that big of a difference and it would probably be benificial to move up but I would just like to make sure first. Also, as long as I'm posting this question, how big of a difference is there between the $33s and $55s? I don't plan on making the immediate jump and skipping $33s but I am just curious.

11-30-2005, 06:53 PM
I don't know about the 5-handed, but the difference between the 10-handed is pretty slight. I've been bouncing between the two and don't see much of a difference. I would think the 55s is where you would start to see a noticable jump.

Freudian
11-30-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to know the difference in skill level between the Pokerroom $22 5 handed SNGs and the $33 5 handed SNGs from anyone who has played them. I would assume it isn't that big of a difference and it would probably be benificial to move up but I would just like to make sure first. Also, as long as I'm posting this question, how big of a difference is there between the $33s and $55s? I don't plan on making the immediate jump and skipping $33s but I am just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the rake 10% for these 5-handed tourneys? If so I would think it would really eat into your ROI.

Bluff Daddy
11-30-2005, 07:17 PM
its $4 for the 50's plus you can get like 30% rb