PDA

View Full Version : I have just been offered £1000.....(Low content really)

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 11:39 AM
To drink half a bottle of tobasco....by my drunk boss....Hahahahahaha easy money......I would try to post videos but only have my camera phone....

xadrez
11-30-2005, 11:59 AM
Tell him Ill fly to England and drink the entire thing for the same price. Im serious.

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 12:00 PM
I just done it...In pain....No water allowed for 30 mins or being sick either....

4_2_it
11-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Good work. Now make it double or nothing if he can drink a gallon of whole milk in 30 miuntes without puking.

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 12:17 PM
9 minutes left...

**Edited to add**

I have finished the challenge (and collected the money) - I imagine i will be in pain in the morning...I'm in the process of eating 3 yoghurts....

My stomach is churning but thats probably due to the :

Chicken Katsu Curry & Crayfish Rolls that I had for lunch...

asofel
11-30-2005, 12:18 PM
eat some butter

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
eat some butter

[/ QUOTE ]

U have no chance....

I have just been offered £1500 to eat a tin of cat food...Ie tin of Whiskas/Kit-e-kat...

Theres no way !!

Sponger15SB
11-30-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have just been offered £1500 to eat a tin of cat food

[/ QUOTE ]

holy [censored], I would eat cat food for a week for like $2700

pokerdirty
11-30-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
eat some butter

[/ QUOTE ]

U have no chance....

I have just been offered £1500 to eat a tin of cat food...Ie tin of Whiskas/Kit-e-kat...

Theres no way !!

[/ QUOTE ]

people eat bugs for less money on TV. the cat food > tabasco.

asofel
11-30-2005, 12:51 PM
no kidding....the funny part is going to be when the boss says "just kidding, and you're fired!! ha!"

daveymck
11-30-2005, 12:55 PM
CAn tell he is in London would have no idea where to get crayfish and katsu curry, whatever the [censored] that is, in Oxford or back home.

Alobar
11-30-2005, 12:55 PM
id want the money in escrow...your boss is either a rich idiot (id [censored] eat a tin of cat food for like $50) or isnt going to pay, heh

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger :

U have no idea how much the thought of eating one bit of cat food repulses me....even for £1500 cash...

The whole office thought it was hilarious...I had to do the tabasco out of the bottle and I did it in 34 seconds...

Catfood < Tabasco

Regards

Vava

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
CAn tell he is in London would have no idea where to get crayfish and katsu curry, whatever the [censored] that is, in Oxford or back home.

[/ QUOTE ]

I work in the City for a money-brokers

M2d
11-30-2005, 01:00 PM
how much per roll is toilet paper in London?

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
id want the money in escrow...your boss is either a rich idiot (id [censored] eat a tin of cat food for like $50) or isnt going to pay, heh

[/ QUOTE ]

I have got the cheque - it was given to me on completion of the bottle but was written out beforehand...Hes good for it....

When u have a £2.2M penthouse...a 360 and Cayenne Turbo and earn ~£900K a year before bonuses.....a £1000 bet is nothing really...

asofel
11-30-2005, 01:06 PM
dude, handle this situation well. it sounds like you could be making a nice bonus from these types of bets...

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, handle this situation well. it sounds like you could be making a nice bonus from these types of bets...

[/ QUOTE ]

He's my boss - I should be getting £20k bonuses twice yearly...but business isn't great at moment....

But I do see potential...

BradleyT
11-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Tell him about the Crimson Challenge Mega-Platinum membership for 10,000 pounds a year.

thatpfunk
11-30-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can OOT please get this going? i will drive up and document the entire week.

diebitter
11-30-2005, 01:26 PM
Does he play p***r Vava?

11-30-2005, 01:38 PM
I reckon 100 people could chip in $25 to get this working: like, it'd be a ninja documentary to watch if someone has good video skillz.

junkmail3
11-30-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have got the cheque - it was given to me on completion of the bottle but was written out beforehand...Hes good for it....

When u have a £2.2M penthouse...a 360 and Cayenne Turbo and earn ~£900K a year before bonuses.....a £1000 bet is nothing really...

[/ QUOTE ]

Woah, he has an Xbox 360? How long did he wait in line.

(Oh, and do the cat food)

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tell him about the Crimson Challenge Mega-Platinum membership for 10,000 pounds a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha - Just got home....First thing I thought of was that...

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can OOT please get this going? i will drive up and document the entire week.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I reckon 100 people could chip in $25 to get this working: like, it'd be a ninja documentary to watch if someone has good video skillz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is interesting...1 week...of cat food and water....and the little biscuits u give to cats....Hmmmm, I would consider upping my Membership to the Crimson Challenges for this to be filmed....

However, once u get used to the Cat food....its not a challenge anymore...

My sister (14) and my brother (21) have both said they would do this in a heartbeat.....And my best mate....

But its not for me - I think I'm going to pass on the cat food...

tonypaladino
11-30-2005, 02:35 PM
1500 GBP for ONE can of cat food? I can't imagine anyone turnign that down!!!!!!

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does he play p***r Vava?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly No...Otherwise it'd be Home game central !

11-30-2005, 02:36 PM
Vava you must be like superman. Half a bottle of tobasco would be brutal. You feeling okay?

asofel
11-30-2005, 02:36 PM
seriously.....

Vava, I'll even PAY you $1000 to eat the food and wire me the £1000....if interested I'll get you in touch with my accountant, Idi...

edit: what the [censored]. i really hate quick reply...

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1500 GBP for ONE can of cat food? I can't imagine anyone turnign that down!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, he was drunk this lunchtime...but that was another of my bosses combining with him....

I don't think I could physically do it and - all bets are off if you are sick within 30 mins....No water allowed either and u have to sit at your desk...

I'm not interested in doing something I know I couldn't do ... or if I did would make me the laughing stock of the office.....Tabasco = Easy......Catfood = Professional Suicide !

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Vava you must be like superman. Half a bottle of tobasco would be brutal. You feeling okay?

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel horrible...it was 70%-80% full....out of the bottle which made it horrible...it sprinkles out rather than pours...But this was the easiest cash I have ever made...After seeing people do the Insanity sauce for $50 etc....Tabasco for £1000 was a no-brainer...

However, I couldn't speak for the first 5 minutes....i was massively dehydrated and they were willing me to be sick...30 mins is a long time to go without water when u want it....or need it !

I may sound like a p*ssy - but there is no way I'm doing the Cat food......And I think the offer will have definitely passed as it was a drunken lunchtime special....

diebitter
11-30-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, he was drunk this lunchtime...but that was another of my bosses combining with him....

I don't think I could physically do it and - all bets are off if you are sick within 30 mins....No water allowed either and u have to sit at your desk...

I'm not interested in doing something I know I couldn't do ... or if I did would make me the laughing stock of the office.....Tabasco = Easy......Catfood = Professional Suicide !

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to say, I'm tempted to offer to come down there and eat the catfood myself for the money, and I would if it didn't involve holding it down for 30 minutes.

I'm with you, it's too gross, even for that amount. I'd honk it up pretty quick, especially if vomit-inducing words were applied.

Good work Vava - you did a man's job, sah!

dblgutshot
11-30-2005, 03:03 PM
You guys would seriously vomit from eating catfood? WTF? I'm Canadian and I'm not even that much of a wuss.

11-30-2005, 03:09 PM
I would defintely vomit from eating cat food. The smell of it alone turns my stomach anyway.

Maybe cat food is different in the US? We are talking about the wet, stinky bits of horse (or whatever it is) in that yellow jelly stuff.......rank.

diebitter
11-30-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would defintely vomit from eating cat food. The smell of it alone turns my stomach anyway.

Maybe cat food is different in the US? We are talking about the wet, stinky bits of horse (or whatever it is) in that yellow jelly stuff.......rank.

[/ QUOTE ]

I once contracted in a place that produced pet food. Just thinking of the smell of the guys coming in from the line makes me want to retch...

asofel
11-30-2005, 03:11 PM
you've heard it here folks:

Cojones (Canada) >> Cojones (Britain)

diebitter
11-30-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys would seriously vomit from eating catfood? WTF? I'm Canadian and I'm not even that much of a wuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Challenge contender alert!

dblgutshot
11-30-2005, 03:13 PM
"PLAYER 2 HAS ENTERED THE GAME"

tonypaladino
11-30-2005, 03:18 PM
So after the NY vs California challenge, are we now gonna have UK vs Canada. Awesome. I'm not sure who to root for.

diebitter
11-30-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I hope you're not counting me in.

Cos I'm not.

vexvelour
11-30-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's always the Paté kind, but it's sickness factor is pretty much the same as the chunky nuggets.

Vavavoom
11-30-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I hope you're not counting me in.

Cos I'm not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm game...Just no catfood ! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

imported_CaseClosed326
11-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Anyone else reminded of the episode of the simpsons where Burns pays homer to be his monkey?

dblgutshot
I'm game however I'm not an upstanding member of OOT, I'm probably not worth much $$$ in a challenge. I'm sure theres a few high ranking members from Canada though.

btw: we hate the queen!

diebitter
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's always the Paté kind, but it's sickness factor is pretty much the same as the chunky nuggets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, hell, just reading that made me throw up in my mouth a little.

I'm such a pussy. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well, they do say you are what you eat /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alobar
11-30-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ill toss in way more than $25 if the only thing he is allowed to eat for a week is catfood.

TheTROLL
12-01-2005, 08:48 AM
So I brought this whole deal up in the pub last night... Personally I agree totally with Vava - I'm straight into the tobasco but wouldn't touch the cat food for less than 20k. A couple of the guys were totally the other way around, seemed to think nothing of the cat food at all. One, who admittedly has cats and is used to that stench, claimed he'd do it for a tenner. Sick, sick man.

Vavavoom
12-01-2005, 08:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So I brought this whole deal up in the pub last night... Personally I agree totally with Vava - I'm straight into the tobasco but wouldn't touch the cat food for less than 20k. A couple of the guys were totally the other way around, seemed to think nothing of the cat food at all. One, who admittedly has cats and is used to that stench, claimed he'd do it for a tenner. Sick, sick man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every single one of my mates said that I should have done the Catfood....Sickos !!!!

diebitter
12-01-2005, 08:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One, who admittedly has cats and is used to that stench, claimed he'd do it for a tenner. Sick, sick man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, come on! You have to call him on that! PLEASE! Video if possible, photos if not!

thatpfunk
12-01-2005, 08:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ill toss in way more than $25 if the only thing he is allowed to eat for a week is catfood.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm in for $100 and i have the equipment available to document and edit a DVD cut.

(sponger, im moving in)

RED_RAIN
12-01-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My roommate from college and me liked to get the most disgusting things at the grocery store and see if we could eat them. One night we even got another guy to go in on getting 3 cans of cat food and we would each eat a whole one. I can nearly guarentee that no one could eat a whole thing of the wet stuff, any kind, espeically with the juice or the chopped up crap and hold it down without anything to drink or eat. It's an instant gag reflex. Nearly 6 people tried a bite and all threw up. GL