PDA

View Full Version : $11 Anyone willing to mentor me a little?

11-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Hey guys, I know this isn't asked a lot on this forum, but I know it happens. I've played $11s for about two months now, just a few a week, and for the first 30 or so SNGs, I've got myself a good $150 or so profit, and then in the last 25 SNGs, I've hit bubble 6 times and ITM twice... and I think my strategy might be going to crap.

Is there someone who is willing to read a few of my full hand histories and/or watch me while I'm playing and give me advice? I'm willing to give a % of my earnings (even though it's not a lot, I'm sure, since a lot of you good guys earn tons). I'm on PST and play at the usual fish time (8PM-midnight). This isn't a bad beat/bad run post, I just want to see if there's anyone willing to give me a bit of help? The help would be really appreciated. Please PM or reply if you can. Thanks!!

skipperbob
11-30-2005, 12:11 PM
"Give"...As in free /images/graemlins/confused.gif

11-30-2005, 12:21 PM
Well, I can pay you a certain percentage of whatever I make that results from the mentoring.

wiggs73
11-30-2005, 12:25 PM
You should also understand that 50 SNGs are nowhere close to being an adequate sample size. 30 good SNGs followed by 25 bad ones will happen ALL the time if you play much. I've had a run of 30 where I cashed 24 times. I followed that run with 17 during which I cashed once. These things happen and it's why we both love and hate SNGs.