PDA

View Full Version : Borgata Info.

Huh
07-07-2003, 02:06 AM
Just got back, and thought I would give all some info.

The room itself is very nice. Smaller than the Taj, but a decent size. The least depressing room I have been in.
The chairs are comfy and adjustable.
The waitress are incredibly hot. They wear only a little bit more than body glitter.
When you order a beer, they ask you what kind you want.
Limits $2-$4, $3-$6, $6-$12, $10-$20, $20-$40, etc.
They still have some kinks to work out. It's a bit slow buying/selling chips, and there are some inexperienced dealers, but that will imrpove.
The location is horrible. The room is isolated and on it's own level...No foot traffic.
Games were good, but it was July 4th weekend.

Thems my observations.
-Huh /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Homer
07-07-2003, 12:58 PM
What kind of beer do they have?

-- Homer

Huh
07-07-2003, 05:21 PM
I was drinking Heineken, but I saw someone else with a Corona....Also, they give you the bottle...So money....

Also did I mention that the ultra-hot girl who brings it to you will be wearing only slightly more than body glitter!

I love near-naked sparkly chicks bringing me beer!

Hobart
07-07-2003, 10:55 PM
How many tables were 20-40 and above and at what limits ?.Do thay use any $10 chips?.

Huh
07-08-2003, 01:11 AM
Per AC tradition there was only 1 20-40 HE table, but there was a 40-80 Stud Table at some point. No $10 chips...But the chips were really nice....Someone I was with said they don't get dirty (The taj's are nastier than the whore I slept with last night)..They also felt a bit heavier than usual, although they were tough to shuffle.

Snoman
07-09-2003, 08:16 PM
Hmm Corona at the table and chips that may cure Carpal Tunnel? I'd be sold if they only had girls in glitter that brought the beer.
Sno

David
07-10-2003, 11:20 AM
New chips are always harder to shuffle. As they wear they get easier.......I can't play poker worth a damn, but I can shuffle 20 chips at a time! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif