PDA

View Full Version : Bet365 blackjack

otter
11-30-2005, 03:45 AM
I'm not sure if I should play bj or bj surrender (not interested in bj switch). I can't find the rules of the 2 games to determine which has the lower house advantage. All things being equal naturally I'd like to surrender. Will it affect how long it takes to clear the bonus?

Thanks in advance!

RiverTheNuts
11-30-2005, 03:56 AM
Nope... though I like switch best and it has the lowest HA of the 3

otter
11-30-2005, 04:16 AM
thanks....the software seems to freeze quite a bit, but I love the speed of the games otherwise!!

froggy527
11-30-2005, 07:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't find the rules of the 2 games to determine which has the lower house advantage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I havn't checked but you might try the wizards site
for the info on the games. wiz (http://wizardofodds.com/)

playersare
11-30-2005, 12:16 PM
the surrender option decreases the house edge by about 0.08%, so that would be better than regular blackjack (as long as it's allowed for bonus clearing per the T&C).

blackjack switch has the lowest house edge of all, but there's a small learning curve and it's not as "mindless" as regular basic strategy. I personally prefer blackjack surrender, but try it and see if you like it.

otter
12-04-2005, 05:51 AM
tx, bj surrender was the way to go for me. I don't want to spend time learning a new strategy (bj switch) and I can already do this drunk off my ass if I had to.