PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for Christmas?

BadBoyBenny
11-30-2005, 01:28 AM

11-30-2005, 01:29 AM
Someone to talk too.

diebitter
11-30-2005, 01:33 AM
http://www.collectomania.com/ebay/leg-lamp1.jpg

BradleyT
11-30-2005, 01:42 AM
Stikfas Alpha Male with Dune Buggy (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=SKAFK53M)

WackityWhiz
11-30-2005, 01:43 AM
http://www.yougottareadthis.com/img/mormon-pussy.jpg

JaBlue
11-30-2005, 01:45 AM
http://www.eastmanstrings.com/images/ar.805ce.jpg

or a road bike

11-30-2005, 01:47 AM
the self control to not jerk off on Christmas day for once

surfinillini
11-30-2005, 01:48 AM
a decent bankroll

Mason Hellmuth
11-30-2005, 01:49 AM
Mammut Infinity (http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000& productId=12921715&parent_category_rn=4500685&vcat =REI_SEARCH)

Brainwalter
11-30-2005, 01:51 AM
A blonde.

kipin
11-30-2005, 01:53 AM
http://www.dentalgentlecare.com/images/missing_front_teeth.jpg

imported_anacardo
11-30-2005, 01:54 AM
IPod, IPod, IPod. IPaud? Ipod.

mikeyvegas
11-30-2005, 02:07 AM
http://www.cowonamerica.com/images/products/x5/x5_11.jpg

JaBlue
11-30-2005, 02:12 AM
Oh yeah, I'd really like it if the knicks could get their act together and also if the giants could at least make it to the playoffs

4 High
11-30-2005, 02:14 AM
Well i could post what i want but wont get, instead ill post the thing i want and i know im getting...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000CBVLSW.01-AT26F6GZJEB06._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

11-30-2005, 02:14 AM
Bears Superbowl.

The Truth
11-30-2005, 02:36 AM
A backer for the WSOP. I mean chirst ive made enough money, but still can't force myself to anty up 10k, but I really wanna play.

blake

craig r
11-30-2005, 02:44 AM
To be a christian. To not try to compete with this one super exciting day by having 8 pretty mediocre ones.

criag

Cumulonimbus
11-30-2005, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
To be a christian.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be nice. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

11-30-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To be a christian.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be nice. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

been there, done that, have the tshirt...

its not all that great.

I for one would like to be reinspired as far as my future career goes.

Go Blue
11-30-2005, 04:11 AM
World peace.

Hahahahaha.

Recliner
11-30-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bears Superbowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the best answer.

11-30-2005, 05:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
To be a christian. To not try to compete with this one super exciting day by having 8 pretty mediocre ones.

criag

[/ QUOTE ]

Go pick up a copy of the new testament, and start eating pork. You're in!

craig r
11-30-2005, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then what the hell am I going to do with all these dreidels I bought?

edit: I just started reading the first book of the New Testament. I have a feeling this Jesus guy is going to be somewhat important. I am assuming that is why he is the central character so far.

craig r
11-30-2005, 05:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

p.s. Don't spoil it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

edit: I just started reading the first book of the New Testament. I have a feeling this Jesus guy is going to be somewhat important. I am assuming that is why he is the central character so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the feeling something bad is just about to happen here. I woke my wife up yelling, "Let Jesus Go! Don't set the murderer free." But, it is late now, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to see what happens.

craig

11-30-2005, 06:01 AM
dude, I dont wanna spoil it for you, but he dies at the end.

diebitter
11-30-2005, 06:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope! He...

wow... nearly spoiled one of the best plot twists ever!

craig r
11-30-2005, 06:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, then I might as well skip the rest and just read the last chapter. I belive it is called "revelations". This book is way to popular for it to end bad.

craig

p.s. I just read further, you were wrong. The writer wanted us to think he died, but he came back 3 days later. I usually don't like suspense novels, but this one is good.

imported_CaseClosed326
11-30-2005, 06:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bears Superbowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bears

craig r
11-30-2005, 07:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, then I might as well skip the rest and just read the last chapter. I belive it is called "revelations". This book is way to popular for it to end bad.

craig

p.s. I just read further, you were wrong. The writer wanted us to think he died, but he came back 3 days later. I usually don't like suspense novels, but this one is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it seems that it is going to end bad. Well, especially for me if I don't stop my chosen people ways. I just have to hope that maybe some of my buddies in the Zionist Organized Government will help me out and can talk to God for me. That is if they will still talk to me, since I haven't been to a meeting since we decided we had enough of Spielberg and Seinfeld.

Anyways, I guess I need to make a decision fairly soon, before it is too late. I have gotten 26 days until Christmas and I should make a decision by then. If not it is Hanukkah again for me.

11-30-2005, 08:10 AM
Why bother telling anyone what I want. The thing I really want can't be bought and I won't get it anyway. I fully expect a stocking full of bitterness, disappointment, regret and despair. Why should Christmas be different than any other time?

11-30-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be a funny away message! Especially for a Christian!

ibankonu
11-30-2005, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why bother telling anyone what I want. The thing I really want can't be bought and I won't get it anyway. I fully expect a stocking full of bitterness, disappointment, regret and despair. Why should Christmas be different than any other time?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you need a hug.

CrazyEyez
11-30-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you need a hug.

[/ QUOTE ]
Check his handle.
I chuckled.

ibankonu
11-30-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you need a hug.

[/ QUOTE ]
Check his handle.
I chuckled.

[/ QUOTE ]
Touche

11-30-2005, 12:49 PM
I want him to do this to me:

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/afp/20051129/capt.sge.jrb98.291105222042.photo00.photo.default-380x253.jpg

Georgia Avenue
11-30-2005, 12:51 PM
Dear Sanity Clause,

I would like a bike. I would ask for an ipod, but I just bought one, "for my wife." Thanks anyway. How are ya anyway?

Love,

--GA

dcasper70
11-30-2005, 12:55 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dcasper70/worldpeace.gif

But I'll settle for
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dcasper70/paraguay.jpg

craig r
11-30-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it seems that it is going to end bad. Well, especially for me if I don't stop my chosen people ways. I just have to hope that maybe some of my buddies in the Zionist Organized Government will help me out and can talk to God for me. That is if they will still talk to me, since I haven't been to a meeting since we decided we had enough of Spielberg and Seinfeld.

Anyways, I guess I need to make a decision fairly soon, before it is too late. I have gotten 26 days until Christmas and I should make a decision by then. If not it is Hanukkah again for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

After much thought I have decided I need to let as many people as possible know about the end of the world. I am thinking I could go door to door or maybe just stop people on the streets and talk to them. I will need to have one of those shirts that say, "Where will you be for eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking" or "Born Again Christians Do It Better". I still haven't decided how confrontational I want to be. But, whatever it takes I guess, I have to save the world from its sins. So, my official answer for what I want for christmas is: A Christian T-Shirt. Maybe even one that says: "Jewboys For Christ" or "I still like my Matzoh, but I love my Savior", or "I may be Jewish, but I am not going to burn in hell with all of you other Jews who don't know that Jesus is our lord, Sucker!".

craig

11-30-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After much thought I have decided I need to let as many people as possible know about the end of the world. I am thinking I could go door to door or maybe just stop people on the streets and talk to them. I will need to have one of those shirts that say, "Where will you be for eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking" or "Born Again Christians Do It Better". I still haven't decided how confrontational I want to be. But, whatever it takes I guess, I have to save the world from its sins. So, my official answer for what I want for christmas is: A Christian T-Shirt. Maybe even one that says: "Jewboys For Christ" or "I still like my Matzoh, but I love my Savior", or "I may be Jewish, but I am not going to burn in hell with all of you other Jews who don't know that Jesus is our lord, Sucker!".

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely just threw yourself into top 5 favorite posters with this one.

maybe you could get a bumper sticker showing the "Truth fish" devouring a dreidel... or matzoh ball... hmm, how bout a rabbi?

swede123
11-30-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of the responses so far this one intrigues me the most. Do you want a subscription to Newsweek or Time Magazine? Do you want popsicles? Do you want an asian/samoan/whatever chick to spread her legs for you? I'm quite curious.

Swede

craig r
11-30-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely just threw yourself into top 5 favorite posters with this one.

maybe you could get a bumper sticker showing the "Truth fish" devouring a dreidel... or matzoh ball... hmm, how bout a rabbi?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the bumper sticker idea. I would take it further and have one of those metal plates though. But, mine will be huge. It will be like the "22s" of bumper plates. Maybe a truth fish, swallowing a gefilte fish. But, I don't want it to be seen as anti-semitic. I just want to let all the jews know that they are going to go to hell and are horrible people, but it doesn't have to stay that way. They can join my group as well (but only I get the "truth" bling on my car).

It is amazing the range of emotions I have went through the last day. I went from being happy I am jewish, to not so sure about christ, to born again jewboy christian, and, finally, to realizing that the skinheads that beat me up in Houston were right about me all along.

craig

p.s. I need to get somebody who can sing in Yiddish to sing some of the songs like, "Our God is an Awesome God". I don't want to listen to anything secular.

p.p.s. Can I get reverse bar mitzvahed? If so, do i have to give the money back? Because I already spent it on a shewitzball (this is when you mix cocaine with Manischewitz and inject it).

siccjay
11-30-2005, 08:14 PM
I want 2 chicks at the same time.

11-30-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
p.p.s. Can I get reverse bar mitzvahed? If so, do i have to give the money back? Because I already spent it on a shewitzball (this is when you mix cocaine with Manischewitz and inject it).

[/ QUOTE ]

Women that get divorced get to keep their engagement rings on the basis that it's a gift, so I'm pretty sure you're good on the bar mitzvah cash. But you may want to get un-mitzvahed (dis-barred?) anyways, so St.Peter doesn't get confused and send you to hell with the rest of the heathen pigs.

Peca277
11-30-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Women that get divorced get to keep their engagement rings on the basis that it's a gift, so I'm pretty sure you're good on the bar mitzvah cash. But you may want to get un-mitzvahed (dis-barred?) anyways, so St.Peter doesn't get confused and send you to hell with the rest of the heathen pigs .

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was unintentional it's funny... if it was intentional it was clever and funny! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

WackityWhiz
11-30-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of the responses so far this one intrigues me the most. Do you want a subscription to Newsweek or Time Magazine? Do you want popsicles? Do you want an asian/samoan/whatever chick to spread her legs for you? I'm quite curious.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been sleeping well lately and those pillows look mighty comfortable. I guess I should have been more specific.

craig r
11-30-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Women that get divorced get to keep their engagement rings on the basis that it's a gift, so I'm pretty sure you're good on the bar mitzvah cash. But you may want to get un-mitzvahed (dis-barred?) anyways, so St.Peter doesn't get confused and send you to hell with the rest of the heathen pigs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that is my concern. I am doing this christ thing so I don't go to hell. I want to save the world (okay..well at least americans...). I think our lord and savior said something about "love thy neighbor", but it was in the back somewhere. It probably isn't very important.

craig

pokerdirty
11-30-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1644/crucifythis5ey.jpg

craig r
11-30-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1644/crucifythis5ey.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know where you got that, but I need that shirt. My jewish christian group is not going to the a bunch of wimps. We are going to be very militant. Now, I don't mean like we are going to stand outsite of abortion clinics and shoot doctors or vote for Bush; nothing like that. I just want people to see us coming and know who we are. That would be great for a shirt. That shirt lets the people know "we aren't fcking around."

But, I found one that is even better: http://www.christianshirts.net/images/designs/small/army150.gif

(BTW, you really should go to www.christianshirts.net (http://www.christianshirts.net) one would think it was the Onion).

So, the leaders of my group will wear the shirt P.Dirty posted and the street soldiers will wear the one I posted.

GoCubsGo
11-30-2005, 11:21 PM
You weren't kidding. Look what I found.
http://www.christianshirts.net/images/designs/small/tjwcaa150.gif

craig r
11-30-2005, 11:24 PM
This must be one of the funniest sites out there. That site is like the 700 Club of the internet. Which, btw, is one of my favorite things to watch. It really tries to present itself as a modern news station, but just ends up looking like a SNL skit. And everytime I watch it, I wonder if all the other people that are watching are laughing or are actually taking it seriously.

craig

Chobohoya
12-01-2005, 12:23 AM
hahahhahahahahaha

http://www.christianshirts.net/images/designs/large/evolution350.jpg

benza13
12-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Or how bout this one.
http://www.christianshirts.net/images/designs/large/stoned350.jpg

2+2 wannabe
12-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Hahahahaha I love that he says "I'm straight" http://www.christianshirts.net/images/designs/small/closet150.gif

2+2 wannabe
12-01-2005, 12:42 AM
hahaha a new site I found:

Atheists Online (http://www.atheists-online.com/catalog.asp)

WAY better!!!

Edit: WOW (http://www.atheists-online.com/zoom.asp?shop=02000#2)

Cumulonimbus
12-01-2005, 06:58 AM
Wow. I can't even decide which one to post a picture of!

This one?

http://www.atheists-online.com/x030.gif

LOL

Or how about this one?

http://www.atheists-online.com/x048.gif

LOLOL!

This?

http://www.atheists-online.com/x012.gif

ROFL!

AHHHH!!!

http://www.atheists-online.com/x018.gif

I'M [censored]' LOSIN IT! AAHAHHHAHAAHA!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! Wait.....

Waaaaiiittt.....

Waaaaaiiittt.....

AHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAH!

craig r
12-01-2005, 07:01 AM
(You really should edit your post so it isn't so long width wise)

Yeah, those atheist ones are pretty funny. But, it doesn't really make me laugh like the Born Again Christian ones. Maybe because the Born Again Christians that I have met are really trying to recruit,

Cumulonimbus
12-01-2005, 01:20 PM
I would edit it, but the Edit button is nowhere to be found. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

craig r
12-01-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would edit it, but the Edit button is nowhere to be found. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't after 30 minutes..no biggie

BoogerFace
12-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Rumballs and plenty of 'em.