PDA

View Full Version : New episode of Nip/Tuck (spoilers)

splashpot
11-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Whoa. Didn't see Kimber being kidnapped by the carver. This narrows the carver possibilities down a lot.

splashpot
11-30-2005, 12:17 AM
Ok so the carver probably wasn't at the wedding because he had to kidnap Kimber. People who weren't at the wedding include Matt, Quentin, Kit, and Gina. All of whom hate Christian.

Jeebus
11-30-2005, 12:21 AM
or he was there and left, and I can't remember if anyone did. On a side note, I think I may have been made unhorny for the next month due to those two wonderful love scenes.

Guyon
11-30-2005, 01:09 AM
Brilliant episode...

Everyone is asking who is the carver...I am really intrigued to know what the carver is about (beyond the standard beauty/ugly symbolism)

Guyon
11-30-2005, 01:11 AM
Also, if they are going to keep the homoeroticism up, they need to include more kit n' kimber type scenes...

Also, no way Kit is the carver...she was eliminated during the episode where Troy is interrogated for being the carver.

11-30-2005, 02:31 AM
I had practice from 7-10:30. Quick rundown anyone? I'd really appreciate it.

splashpot
11-30-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had practice from 7-10:30. Quick rundown anyone? I'd really appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]
You know they replay the episode at 11 every week. Anyways, here you go.

**Spoilers**

Christian's patient has zero self respect and Christian takes out his frustration on her by making her put a bag over her head while he bangs her.

Quintin bangs his this military dude and Sean wants to use this to kick Quintin out of the practice. Quintin leaves for a job at Julia's spa.

We see that Kimber has been kidnapped by the carver. The carver made her write a letter to Christian saying that she chose her career over him.

11-30-2005, 02:58 AM
"put(s) a bag over her head while he bangs her."

This is the stuff legends are made of. He is my hero for doing this. Is it on FX at 11?

splashpot
11-30-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it on FX at 11?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea. FX at 10pm and again at 11pm.

david050173
11-30-2005, 03:51 AM
Carver has to be female. That letter screams womans lib...

Mason Hellmuth
11-30-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the stuff legends are made of. He is my hero for doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]
And the best part is that she digs it.

11-30-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is it on FX at 11?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea. FX at 10pm and again at 11pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

At 11 I turned it on and......Silence of the Lambs. Again. This is like the 10th time in as many days. Is it just FX in L.A.? I thought they were all the same? A well, its midnight now and ill catch a rerun later.

11-30-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The carver is definitely not a woman.

The carver raped several women without drugging them, they would know if a strapon was used or not.

The carver has no breasts and has a manly looking body.

I don't know who the carver is, but it definitely isn't a woman.

Rockatansky
11-30-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The carver is definitely not a woman.

The carver raped several women without drugging them, they would know if a strapon was used or not.

The carver has no breasts and has a manly looking body.

I don't know who the carver is, but it definitely isn't a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be Julia. She has no breasts, and definitely has a bigger cock than Sean.

jusander
11-30-2005, 08:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok so the carver probably wasn't at the wedding because he had to kidnap Kimber. People who weren't at the wedding include Matt, Quentin, Kit, and Gina. All of whom hate Christian.

[/ QUOTE ]
At the same time they showed Matt and this chick copying some papers at Sean's office, so it's not Matt.

jusander
11-30-2005, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the stuff legends are made of. He is my hero for doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

B Dids
11-30-2005, 12:14 PM
I watched this show last night, because over the thanksgiving vacation I caught a few earlier eps simply because they were the only thing on late night.

I understand this show being considered entertaining, but can anybody watch this and pretend that the writing is actually good? It's just amazingly trashy, people have the most insane and inconsistant motivations, and 99% of the show just seems to be about "Yeah [censored], we just showed that on TV, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT!?"

ddubois
11-30-2005, 04:43 PM
The carver being Liz theory really made the most sense, but yeah, it does look like a man's body. I'm torn.

Anyone know anything about plastic surgery? I wonder if that ugly chick's face really is "beyond hope" in a medical sense, or that was just an plot device so they could do the whole bag-over-head thing.

Logically, it seems like a huge misuse of money to get a bunch of work done on your body with liposuction and everything else, and then still have an ugly face. Your body can be corrected by going to a gym, your face cannot.

Jeebus
11-30-2005, 05:41 PM
The way she lookd she probably would have taken a massive rhinoplasty, lipo in the neck plus a neck lift, cheek reduction as well as cheek bone implants, probably a chin implant and maybe a few other inserts/removals and probably a full facelift. It probably could have been done but would have required more work than her nasty body.