PDA

View Full Version : 900 hands. 7% of hands won.

1800GAMBLER
11-29-2005, 09:52 PM
I hate life. And probably you. i'm going to masturbate myself into a coma.

jman220
11-29-2005, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the forum.

1800GAMBLER
11-29-2005, 10:01 PM
if you want a story.

most bitter hand of the day comes a few hands after this 2+2er capped against my utg limpreraise to his his QQQ and win.

Same 2+2er steals from CO, i defend A5s. Flop: AQ5, i c/r, he 3 bets. most here would call and then c/r the turn. no, not i! i know i can cap and if i check i can still get the c/r in. i cap.

turn: 6. i check. he bets. the few smart players who made the cap most of them c/r the turn here. no not i. i decide if i just checkcalll here he will value bet all his aces, so i can river c/r him then since that has the added benefit of he never gets away from my turn checkraise and he may get scared to 3 bet me on the river with a hand like AQ A6. i call.

river: 3. Board. AQ563. I check, he bets. i finally c/r!!! he just calls with A6!!?? My plan works great and i get no reward at all.

jman220
11-29-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you want a story.

most bitter hand of the day comes a few hands after this 2+2er capped against my utg limpreraise to his his QQQ and win.

Same 2+2er steals from CO, i defend A5s. Flop: AQ5, i c/r, he 3 bets. most here would call and then c/r the turn. no, not i! i know i can cap and if i check i can still get the c/r in. i cap.

turn: 6. i check. the few smart players who made the cap most of them c/r the turn here. no not i. i decide if i just checkcalll here he will value bet all his aces, so i can river c/r him then since that has the added benefit of he never gets away from my turn checkraise and he may get scared to 3 bet me on the river with a hand like AQ A6. i call.

river: 3. Board. AQ563. I check, he bets. i finally c/r!!! he calls with A6!! My plan works great and i get no reward at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you don't understand the point of this forum.

Or I just lost to second level sarcasm.

1800GAMBLER
11-29-2005, 10:05 PM
I'd consider the hand i posted a pretty [censored] [censored] beat due to how little reward i got for being genius.

jman220
11-29-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd consider the hand i posted a pretty [censored] [censored] beat due to how little reward i got for being genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, third level sarcasm. NH.