PDA

View Full Version : Keep on deleting my posts. Censorship at it's best

joshman
07-06-2003, 03:05 PM
Hey mat don't u have anything better to do? Like perhaps play some poker. Stop spending all your time deleting my posts. What a horrible place this turned out to be. Before some little young guy took over as moderator we were actually able to say what we wanted to within reason. Now that the nazis are here god forbid we bash the nazi party LOL. DOWN WITH FREEDOM OF SPEECH. You set some real good precedents here mat. Look up the supreme court and their idea of freedom of speech , you may be enlighted. By the way you will always have a crap board if u keep deleting everyones opinion that you dont agree with. over and out!

Frozen
07-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Perhaps you're the one who should "Look up the supreme court and their idea of freedom of speech".

Just because you take a dump on someone's front porch, doesn't mean he has to leave it there...

joshman
07-06-2003, 03:19 PM
Perhaps you should look up the meaning of forum. It means a public place to exchange ideas and opinions openly. I would hardly call deleting a post because you disagree with it's opinion a forum. Why not just call it MAT AND MASONS PRIVATE PLAYGROUND?

bull7
07-06-2003, 03:45 PM
While I hesitate to offer logic & reasoning to this thread, there is no absolute right of Freedom of Speech on this on any forum. This forum is a product paid for by some individual or group, and thus they have the inherent right to regulate it in any manner they wish. In turn, you are free to avoid, ignore, or abandon this, on any other forum should you so choose. If you want to freely express your views, then you are certainly able to establish your own web site, as my "hero' onlinechamp has done. I'm afriad the Supreme Court that you cite would disagree with you, perhaps unanimously, given these circumstances, on this issue.

jek187
07-06-2003, 03:46 PM
"By the way you will always have a crap board if u keep deleting everyones opinion"

It's just the best board on the internet. But if you don't like it, none of the "Nazis" are making you stay. Go.

jek187
07-06-2003, 03:48 PM
I think I'll just link to your post bull whenever some idgit comes on here calling everyone Nazis, Communists, Brian Head Residents, Satanists, or whatever. It's amazing how stupid some people are.

joshman
07-06-2003, 03:49 PM
PAID?? um I think we pay for this forum via afilliate links.

joshman
07-06-2003, 03:51 PM
Calling all the people nazis? Can you read? I said mat was acting like a communist by deleting posts that he did not like. Why dont you go away you loser. Get a real life instead of consantly putting people down.

jek187
07-06-2003, 03:52 PM
"um I think we pay for this forum via afilliate links."

Once again, you're wrong. None of these links are afilliates. Go to RGP and embarass yourself there.

Mat Sklansky
07-06-2003, 03:56 PM
We don't use affiliate links. Do you feel enlighted now?
Don't bother responding. Your newest handle is about to be banned and if you come back with a new name I'll ban that as well. I get paid to do this, so feel free to waste my time.

bull7
07-06-2003, 03:57 PM
Email me a scanned copy of the last bill you paid. And, I'll bet the invoice is for advertising, and NOT forum space!

jek187
07-06-2003, 04:00 PM
"Calling all the people nazis? Can you read?"

This is getting sad, but I never said that you called everyone a Nazi. I can read just fine. I'm not the one making an ass out of myself here.

"Get a real life instead of consantly putting people down. "

Compare the ratio of how many of my posts put people down to those that don't. Then create the same ratio for your posts. Remove the beam from thy own eye.

RiverMel
07-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Are you claiming that the banners for the Life Extension Foundation are not affiliate banners? You don't make any profit off of users who click through and buy products?

Cubswin
07-06-2003, 05:29 PM
"Calling all the people nazis? Can you read? I said mat was acting like a communist by deleting posts that he did not like."

Just FYI nazis were not and are not communists!!!! If your going to attack someone at least get your facts straight.

Ted Geisel
07-06-2003, 11:43 PM
Hold on there, jek ....

1. I did call Tom D's advocacy of banning internet poker a Stalinist view, but it was grounded in sound political analysis of his apparent love for an over-reaching, resource extorting central government ...

2. What is wrong with BrianHead, Utah (??) , I think the area around it is really very pretty ....

Ted "No Red" Geisel

GrannyMae
07-07-2003, 01:06 AM
2. What is wrong with BrianHead, Utah (??) , I think the area around it is really very pretty ....

you would not live there if you were a cat. unless of course you were a stupid cat.

Ted Geisel
07-07-2003, 04:16 AM
Plan on having a new handle in place by August 1st ??? ...

Ted "Let's play two" Geisel

RiverMel
07-08-2003, 03:16 PM
"... It comes with my recommendation, and yes, we are acting as an affiliate for them."

from http://www.twoplustwo.com/forums/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=gossip&Number=273151&F orum=gossip&Words=Mason%20Malmuth&Match=Username&S earchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=3months&Main=273151&Searc h=true#Post273151

Mike Haven
07-08-2003, 03:57 PM
be fair, mel - maybe mason didn't tell mat he is using the site in this way

RiverMel
07-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Well, maybe. But whether or not this is the case, Mat was speaking as a paid representative of the forums. Heck, as the moderator of the forums. He should have his facts straight when making claims and speaking on behalf of the forum, especially when defending its integrity based on certain facts.

MS Sunshine
07-08-2003, 04:29 PM
"unless of course you were a stupid cat"

Like there is another kind of cat.

MS Sunshine

GrannyMae
07-08-2003, 08:00 PM
<font color="red"> "unless of course you were a stupid cat"

Like there is another kind of cat.
</font color>

<font color="black"> *SIGH*</font color>

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/u/heykitty.gif

Mat Sklansky
07-09-2003, 11:19 PM
River Mel, you are correct. I had forgotten about Life Extension. And now that you have embarrassed me on this "public" forum, I will invoke my constitutional rights and have you executed. That is what happens to people who disagree with us, after all.

GrannyMae
07-10-2003, 12:06 AM
[executed]..That is what happens to people who disagree with us, after all.

did you snuff bentleyman?

that guy went from 30 posts a day to NADA..

where is he lil' sklansky??

cop to it now, and i'll put in a good word with ashcroft

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sarge/Guillotine_anim.gif

http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/anym/hanged.gif

http://mindscraps.com/s/ups/chaos99/greenchair.gif

Homer
07-10-2003, 12:30 AM
What a whiny [censored] piece of [censored] you are. Please die at your earliest convenience.

Thanks, Homer